LIMEWIRE

Guest Dudeman

Guest Dudeman

The download link given does not download the whole program. It will show you the information but won't download right. What happened to the Rapidshare download links?!!! They worked perfectly! Now I can't update my Limewire. :unsure:

• Replies 10
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Dudeman

Thanks for the info, but, 7-Zip did not work. And I did not know what FW was. Can you please tell me? Or could just put up the Rapidshare link or any other one like Megaupload? Thanks!

FW is Firewall. If you THINK you dont have one, go to control panel>classic view>windows firewall>DISABLE.

You've just told him to completely disable his security. That's bullshit.. make sure you re-enable it afterwards, or download a decent firewall (Sygate or Outpost firewall)

FW is Firewall. If you THINK you dont have one, go to control panel>classic view>windows firewall>DISABLE.

You've just told him to completely disable his security. That's bullshit.. make sure you re-enable it afterwards, or download a decent firewall (Sygate or Outpost firewall)

True, but sometimes I need(ed) to do that too with my Win Firewall. Now I have outpost, and no more problems... Anyways dudeman (forgot to mention it) ENABLE it afterwards.

there has been problems with the LW link, when I click 'download" the host.sk site pops up and it says "error 404, page not found"

seems like host.sk FINALLY banned me, prolly got too many complaints, been hosted ther for over a year now :whistle:

any ways, all good things must come to an end... *hunts for new host* :blush:

seems like host.sk FINALLY banned me, prolly got too many complaints, been hosted ther for over a year now :whistle:

any ways, all good things must come to an end... *hunts for new host* :blush:

you COULD start a new account using a different name, ect...

Because if you could, and it took a year for you to get banned. It would be a bonus because you obviously know how to get around with host.sk

well i could, but, i was on a PAID account that had twice the disk space. plus, they had me on one of their good servers, less than 20 sites, so they KNEW my files were there but didn't give a crap. i just think they got tired of all the complaints/notices and killed the account to end em all. so me making a new account wouldn't help, as they'd just get another complaint and kill it again (plus it's half the space with free accounts) :\

well i could, but, i was on a PAID account that had twice the disk space. plus, they had me on one of their good servers, less than 20 sites, so they KNEW my files were there but didn't give a crap. i just think they got tired of all the complaints/notices and killed the account to end em all. so me making a new account wouldn't help, as they'd just get another complaint and kill it again (plus it's half the space with free accounts) :\

who would know about this site and complain??

Archived