Rapid$it haters say/post your opinion

Atasas

• Replies 83
  • Views 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RS is weird, they removed the incentive that made people upload there - and thus earn the RS points.

There is no incentive now - so why upload there if there is no reward?

• Administrator

RS is weird, they removed the incentive that made people upload there - and thus earn the RS points.

There is no incentive now - so why upload there if there is no reward?

No one uploads there now. Rapids*t killed themselves. Muhhhaahaha. :evil:

i noticed that, the uploads are now moving elsewhere..I don't understand why RS is so dumb and so self distractive. They are money hungry and blind, lol. so it serves them right that people are deserting them. :D

• Administrator

i noticed that, the uploads are now moving elsewhere..I don't understand why RS is so dumb and so self distractive. They are money hungry and blind, lol. so it serves them right that people are deserting them. :D

Someone sued them and they lost. Now they have to remove each and every illegal file they can find. Also, some head of the RS got changed.

• Administrator

so RS is finished, isn't it? coz if they remove all illegal files, they will have nothing there :D

That's what makes me real happy. ^_^

• 4 weeks later...

mEgaupload is better, 45 secs for free users to wait for the download to take effect and no waiting time for the next file to download only the 45 secs. Unlike rapidshare and hotfile which you will wait another 15 mins for the next download.

by the way im using CRYPLOAD to download from One-Click-Hosters . heres the link

Archived