Suggest me a new smartphone

sanjoa

Hi guys! How are ya? I'd like you to suggest me a new smartphone, I can spend 700-900U$S (7000-9000 pesos argentinos approximately). I was offered a Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE versión at $ar 8000. Also Asus Zenfone 2 is at the same price, but volume button in the back is unconfortable for me. I like only Android phones, 4.4 kitkat or 5.0 lollipop versions. What do you suggest?

• Replies 3
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sanjoa

• geeteam

• youarefinished

Top Posters In This Topic

youarefinished

I would suggest you to wait for a bit and get Oneplus 2. It will be less costly than your actual budget and will be at par with most flagship models and better than most others.

Edited by youarefinished

I would suggest you to wait for a bit and get Oneplus 2. It will be less costly than your actual budget and will be at par with most flagship models and better than most others.

mmmm... it's a bit difficult to buy phones abroad because of policies.

Hi guys! How are ya? I'd like you to suggest me a new smartphone, I can spend 700-900U$S (7000-9000 pesos argentinos approximately). I was offered a Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE versión at $ar 8000. Also Asus Zenfone 2 is at the same price, but volume button in the back is unconfortable for me. I like only Android phones, 4.4 kitkat or 5.0 lollipop versions. What do you suggest?

This is not a good time to buy a smartphone; if you have enough time to wait and i will suggest you wait for the OP2 & the Next nexus device. As is the next biggest flagship to come up in the 3rd quarter. But if you dont wanna wait, there are a couple i would like to suggest to you; Nexus 6, LG G4 & the M9 is the ones to go buy.