Yeah, AVG TuneUp is the best - I think you deserve it. 8N3udPP.giftx38TOr.gif

• Replies 35
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ashish1989

dcs18 bro used windows 7 manager and found it a loser in front of tuneup

dcs18 bro used windows 7 manager and found it a loser in front of tuneup

I am sure of that - I think we all knew that . . . . . . . . . . . already. :tehe:

BTW, Yamicsoft Windows Manager is recommended for only Experts - if you were wondering why I suggested AVG TuneUP, for you.

What do you need tuning? If you want to turn off some services then you need to know what they do. Yamicsoft can do this properly if you research the services you need first.

If you need to clean your registry because registry cleaners tell you to you will most likely break your system. Best to not clean it at all. It won't slow your pc down like they tell you it will.

If something goes wrong and it needs fixing, again Yamicsoft is best for that.

If you want to balance processes so 1 is not hogging all the resources then Process Lasso is a good idea.

If you want to clean temp and useless files Yamicsoft can do it, but I prefer to use CCleaner and Glary Utilities. No reg cleaning unless you like breaking things.

If you want to uninstal or install with tracking then a seperate uninstaller program like Total Uninstal, Soft Organizer, Revo is best for that.

If you need to defrag use a seperate defrag program, eg MyDefrag, Ultimate Defrag, Perfect Disk, Diskeeper.

If you only want 1 program that is a master at none try AVG Tuneup. It will do lots of things you don't need to do and will slow you down in the process.

You get where this is going.

I use Process Lasso, Glary, Ultimate Defrag, Yamicsoft, Ccleaner, Total Uninstal. This probably covers what a suite does but does it a lot better than any suite im aware of. If you only want 1 then Yamicsoft is the one.

ashish1989

ok dcs18 bro and avmad bro I will use yamicsoft windows manager for 3 days

and lets see if it is best

btw dcs18 bro I am sorry if I upset you plz don't mind

Not at all, we are here to help - whichever Tweaker you may finally decide to choose, personally . . . . . . . . . . I use both Yamicsoft and a (modified) TuneUp, myself:--

JVOKWsQ.png

ashish1989

bro can u share your modified tuneup with me I also want to use it

total 27

WHAT seriously? 27?

then why did they nsame it as Tuneup Utilities ..................They should actually rename it as SCREW-UP Utilities

regards

also ASHISh do remember that Performance Suite is a tool to increase performance by not causing extra Impact on system or NOT Loading Extra Processes...

If u play safe with PC then YAMIICSOFT is the best!!

other than that

WISE CARE 365 Free

Ccleaner+CCenhancer

DEFRAG

Auslogics Dis defrag Portable works best!!

i guess this covers every part that tuneup covers but in a better way by not impacting system

regards

• 2 weeks later...

Any programs out there easily change folder icons and system elements like AVG TU, pretty much the only reason I hold on to it nowadays

• 2 weeks later...

Archived