noticed download link not working

endeavorz

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes I see that now, but fwiw even on the second link:

"If automatical redirect does not work, please click here." does not work either..

Also fwiw, I just noticed reports on vdown that talks about this build 9788 has an issue and acronis is aware and will reissue a new build to fix; something to do with it not recognizing some authentic serials.

the link also works here...with or without the dereferer link

Okay,

I don't need the file but was just posting a fyi, but I guess it's my setup being to tight.

If I edit the link as jalaffa pointed out I can get it, or putting dereferer.ws in my trusted zone will do it too.

The redirect link I can get it only if I edit the ending "target=i" off of your links properties, and it works fine.

I'm sure then if you all get it that it's just my setup and its settings being tight, okay no problem then, it's a non-issue

later

Yes I see that now, but fwiw even on the second link:

"If automatical redirect does not work, please click here." does not work either..

Also fwiw, I just noticed reports on vdown that talks about this build 9788 has an issue and acronis is aware and will reissue a new build to fix; something to do with it not recognizing some authentic serials.

fyi this is Build 9791 - and the issue about not working serials with 9788 was pretty good covered by us here. In fact I think we ruled that issue.

hi jalaffa,

You're right about the versions, I see that, I was posting in haste, sorry.

The link you pointed to here has the exact same text from bm over at vdown, but your (this site) had posted that 3 days earlier, same date as Wilders forum, and somewhat as fileforum, etc, etc.

I frequent all of them too.

anyway, good work, and thanks for the reply. I'll go back to my cave now.

Archived