ESET Smart Security and ESET NOD32 Antivirus 9 Beta is coming soon.

Mr Orus

• Replies 40
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dafuq, i want dark edition gui like they did in eset endpoint 6, not like this :(

Yup, same with you! I don't like big ESET's Robot on main screen

If you have the time - maybe, someone might be kind enough to post a screenshot of the new GUI (hope they did not go all metro on it.)

If you have the time - maybe, someone might be kind enough to post a screenshot of the new GUI (hope they did not go all metro on it.)

I dont think ull like the new advanced settings layout haha

Yeah, hopefully somebody might pimp the GUI cosmetics, for the rest of us. ^_^

It's going end up like others its going end up were its going need a full trial rest or something for pirates to use . Once they change the serials that's the end of eset as we know it because the serials have been the same since version 2 that I tested . Time to switch to something else if a fix for it don't come out soon I'm not be stuck running v8 for a long time.

Yeah, hopefully somebody might pimp the GUI cosmetics, for the rest of us. ^_^

Seems stable enough, faster install install then 8, memory seems fine in task manager.

some photos

2akcown.jpg

5a5n41.jpg

27zizd1.png

some screenies for people who wanna see what changes in UI

Regards

FPAX3Ds.png

snvgHa8.png

tS1HL33.png

it's making a move to the Modern UI. just like Microsoft and Google with Android.... Metro interface will be everywhere......

So much for Eset's statement 8 months ago that they will not enforce cosmetic changes and their priority lies in the security protection of the component.

that time Eset really stood head n shoulders apart from the herd. now it's just another product succumbing to the flat UI transition

Archived