[Expired] F-Secure Antivirus 2015 - 1 Year

vissha

is there a time windows during which we have to install it, otherwise the key will be invalid?

I've not used this promo. Usually, most AV's have 5-7 days or 30 days to avtivate. However, the license key activation period might've been included in the email with the license key. If not included, you might get notification email to activate.

• Replies 48
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Airstream_Bill

I have never looked a F Secure before it looks like a Good Program. I am running it now. Oh already having Bitdefender Withdrawals. Ha ha.

Did you download the installer from the link in your email?

I just installed and it automatically activated. There is even on need to input the serial number.

Facing a problem with activation, invalid license key :wtf: :pos: :(

Gex.The.Nazgul

Tip of the day

Link works,you need to do it first time then you get the 'expired' message,simply click on the back arrow (go backwards one page)top left,then enter same details again and it then works and sends you a email,(works with fake email),also works multiple times with same ip for those of you who need more!,Enjoy Nsaners.....

works for me thanks :) its a good product

We're sorry. Campaign has exprired.The number of registration has reached it's limit. We are sorry, the campaign is not available anymore.

Please one key, thank.

We're sorry. Campaign has exprired.The number of registration has reached it's limit. We are sorry, the campaign is not available anymore.

Please one key, thank.

The promotion is still valid.

Get used to get alone what you want. Don't be lazy, asking others to work for you.

Vf3itLw.png?1

warneticha

oh..my destiny..the campaign was over..
Please Help me i need the key urgently...for your key I would be grateful

Regards

Mozcha

Regards

Mozcha

The promo is still running,please follow the instructions above,you have to enter details twice and it will work.

Get used to get alone what you want. Don't be lazy, asking others to work for you.

Worked, well thanks.

Thrasher95

Did you download the installer from the link in your email?

I just installed and it automatically activated. There is even on need to input the serial number.

Facing a problem with activation, invalid license key :wtf: :pos: :(

Ya, bro, twice, and the same message: Invalid key. :(

I'll format the micro, and i hope it works!

Thanks for the answer !

EDIT:

After formating the micro, installer from download link e-mail worked well!

:)

Regards

Mozcha

check pm.

got 5 more keys & don't hv a plan to use this AV so laziest nsaners-request in pm.

I guess it's over now. Got this when I clicked registration link:

Fehler bei der E-Mail-Übermittlung. Versuchen Sie es später erneut.

Abonnementschlüssel oder Downloadlink konnte nicht an Ihre E-Mail-Adresse gesendet werden. Bitte füllen Sie das Bestellformular auf www.f-secure.com/offers/exclusive erneut aus oder wenden Sie sich unter http://www.f-secure.com/en_US/support/home-office/contact-support/an den F-Secure-Support.

En:

Errors in the e-mail delivery. Try again later.
Subscription key or download link could not be sent to your e-mail address. Please fill out the order form on www.f-secure.com/offers/exclusive again or contact among the http://www.f-secure.com/en_US/support/home-office/contact-support/ F-Secure support.

<_< <_<

I guess it's over now. Got this when I clicked registration link:

Fehler bei der E-Mail-Übermittlung. Versuchen Sie es später erneut.

Abonnementschlüssel oder Downloadlink konnte nicht an Ihre E-Mail-Adresse gesendet werden. Bitte füllen Sie das Bestellformular auf www.f-secure.com/offers/exclusive erneut aus oder wenden Sie sich unter http://www.f-secure.com/en_US/support/home-office/contact-support/an den F-Secure-Support.

En:

Errors in the e-mail delivery. Try again later.

Subscription key or download link could not be sent to your e-mail address. Please fill out the order form on www.f-secure.com/offers/exclusive again or contact among the http://www.f-secure.com/en_US/support/home-office/contact-support/ F-Secure support.

<_< <_<

Tried, (still) works. No problems.

Tried, (still)not works........

not working whit fakemail generator....... :s :s :s

The process is working until you verify the email address,where as before it sent you the serial, now it says there is a problem, so maybe it has finished.

you need a key?

jobe...

send you pm :P

action completed
The action was on 25 May 2015 and has already finished. There are no additional licenses. (CSW)

Aktion beendet

Die Aktion lief am 25. Mai 2015 und ist bereits beendet. Es stehen keine weiteren Lizenzen bereit. (csw)

• 2 weeks later...

can anyone pm me the key?

it say offer expired

But why the hell You need it for? Why such a crap in Your pc must be?

Archived