So Wrong But I defy you not to laugh

The Owl

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't laugh. Quite sad actually, thinking what sort of upbringing children are getting these days :(

The video has been removed....

Only the copy. The original is still there. Whats more shameful is the comments made against the only one posting about how bad this is including the boys own father...

Ash Helliar 19 hours ago

+Jasmin Dean Thankyou!! Your right they have no idea about Hugos upbringing! This was a one off which we aren't proud of but shared because it was an innocent act that was actually quite funny! Hugo is now 3 and growing up to be a polite and respectful little boy! Take your unwanted and offensive comments elsewhere!

The video has been removed....

Only the copy. The original is still there. Whats more shameful is the comments made against the only one posting about how bad this is including the boys own father...

Ash Helliar 19 hours ago

+Jasmin Dean Thankyou!! Your right they have no idea about Hugos upbringing! This was a one off which we aren't proud of but shared because it was an innocent act that was actually quite funny! Hugo is now 3 and growing up to be a polite and respectful little boy! Take your unwanted and offensive comments elsewhere!

Why put a link to a copy ???

So here is the youtube link for people too tired ( like me in first place :) ) to search "monkey in a car"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RW_fIWuG2c

Archived