Nero 2015 16.0.05000

anuraag

yes it works,it's the evaluation copy (Nero 2015 Premium Enterprise) that you were suppose to install with the trial key you got by mail :)

• Replies 109
  • Views 34.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, I know, but how do you open a .siar file???

Did some analyzing with TRID and it turned out to be a .jar file. I changed the extension to .zip (jars are zips in disguise) and I was able to open the file. Of course, I'm not gonna install it, since it's an old version.

I'll have to wait for the key and see if it works with 16.0.5000

Finally received my key and it worked. Applied astron's fix and everything seems OK, but I haven't burned a disc yet...

I didn't even try with the older version. There's no point in doing that. I wanted the latest version to work.

I didn't even try with the older version. There's no point in doing that. I wanted the latest version to work.

So can you please share this new trial-key with us or Astron, for his next patch?

So can you please share this new trial-key with us or Astron, for his next patch?

Install with serial trial: 8051-209X-HX3E-MKML-E8L5-W9U3-9Z4Z-4340

that's the same key I received...

This key only works with the suite. If you try it on NBR, you get a message "You have entered a valid key, but not valid for this application"

• 4 weeks later...

Step 1: Register a new account for: Nero 2015 Premium Enterprise License

http://www.nero.com/eng/volume-licensing-nero11-premium-trial.php?ecid=etr.em.......R11028

Step 2: You will receive a Trial Key within in 48 Hrs

Step 3: Use this trial key to install your Nero 2015 16.0.05000

Step 4: After Installation apply astron patch

step 5: Enjoy the full version

Interesting procedure... for this i obtained a .siar file what's it ??

Otherwise it's not the 16.0.05000 but 0.6000.......... the astron v5 it's working ?

hi guys im new here so nice to meet you.

i have a little problem with the nero installation and the astron patch.

i installed nero at home with Nero 2015 Platinum 16.0.04300 and used the astron patch everthing works fine.

now i installed nero on another pc(new windows installation) with the nero 16.0.05000 from the official nero homepage then i updated some features in the control center erverythings works fine, after that used the astron patch and it says nero is corrupted or something else.

can somebody help me?

i have no problem with the serial only the patch didn't work for me?

sry for my bad english^^

Archived