• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Matsuda

• Reefa

• STEEL

• rach

Top Posters In This Topic

lol this got to n1 in the charts in england :rolleyes: Edited by F3dupsk1Nup

Dude how you no your tunes.i saw your age on the how old are you.But you just rock old skool.To respect to you m8 for appreciating how it all began peace to fellow ;)

Dude how you no your tunes.i saw your age on the how old are you.But you just rock old skool.To respect to you m8 for appreciating how it all began peace to fellow ;)

My cousin is a old dj and has a lot of old tunes in vinyl, then i knowing some old hits and like much also. :)

My cousin is a old dj and has a lot of old tunes in vinyl, then i knowing some old hits and like much also. :)

Nice man as ive said before great to meet someone who nos his tunes.You take care im of to sleep now.By the way i ill pm you some mixes see what you and your couz thinks and vice versa.take care laters :)

Nice man as ive said before great to meet someone who nos his tunes.You take care im of to sleep now.By the way i ill pm you some mixes see what you and your couz thinks and vice versa.take care laters :)

Nice, I will listen for sure. :)