What Do U Believe Is The Best p2p Software Out?

eXtortiOn

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It depends on preference. There is no "best piece of software for file sharing"

The one I like the most is Azureus...although it isn't really one as such.

Azureus is followed by Limewire Pro. I've tried them all and Limewire is the only one that just works.

SUGGESTION FOR NSANE: Add torrents to your site. That'd be awesome.

Why should he have to do all the extra work when there are a TON of other torrent sites that have great torrents? Here are a few, in case you need them...

Search Engines

Isohunt

Torrentz.com

Trackers

Piratebay

Mininova

Livetorrents

Dattebayo {Anime| Naruto & Bleach}

Rap Hustle {All your hip-hop music needs}

Demonoid {Register| Everything}

With all those torrents, and the ED2K hashes you can find here, why would he even think about hosting torrents?

He can though, if he wants... (I'm just saying.... :lol: )

i like emule and ares, too afraid to have my IP shown on a public bittorrent tracker (so i dont use that much) :P

@volko - i would, but i'd rather have my own tracker (instead of leeching), and there hasn't been a tracker based in the US for over 8 months now...they get shut down...last was by the FBI :) just leave it to TPB, Sweden based, take a look at their legal threats and responses then you'll get the idea ;)

edit: @kazaaman - take a look at drunkendonkey, in my sig, it's a ED2Kers heaven ;)

Guest 666Pyro666

Heh, based on their responses they sound kinda cocky...so anyone who sets up a tracker outside of the US is untouchable? Isn't there still some international law that applies to them?

anyways for p2p i use FrostWire,uTorrent,Emule and Ares sometimes. Basically just each client for each network. I fined multi-network clients annoying since they have really slow downloads cause they get conjested all the time. I'm using fw for gnutella cause its a pretty fast client even without the "turbo charged" speed thing. uTorrent is the best bittorent client in my opinion cause it's like 10 times lighter on your CPU as opposed to Azureus plus its very compact. Emule has lots of rare files and Ares runs on a relatively clean network or so I've heard :P

As far as safety goes I just slap on a good ol' peerguardian and cross my fingers :) I do sometimes use proxies but I have trouble finding good/reliable ones...

this should clear up why they're cool in sweden, read it closely :)

as far as peerguadian tho, that doesn't help much with bittorent, because your IP is PUBLICLY listed in the tracker as possessing/requesting a specific file (so they can still ctach you). which is why you wont see me, even with PG2, downloading off bittorrent much :P

Archived