• Views 23.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
knowledge-Spammer

Total Uninstall Ultimate Edition 6.13.0.300 only crk x64 - not tested

Site: http://rghost.net

Sharecode: /8ydLQncGw

verynice of u to take the time to do this ;) it seems fine

For me - it work like a charm! @remek002 make hard control at it! B)

Thank you man! Long live! :sun:

LegitSoldier

For me - it work like a charm! @remek002 make hard control at it! B)

Thank you man! Long live! :sun:

:D

where can i download the 6.13.300 setup program?

@LegitSoldier :

Download Total Uninstall 6.13 from front page and then apply this latest crack. That`s all.You will see Ultimate on « about ».

If you already had v.6.13.260, use Registry Trash Keys Finder 3.9.3.0 freeware, delete keys «Winlicense 1.x » and copy latest crack by @ remek002 to where Total Uninstall was installed.

Works here --» Win7 Pro x64.

Many Thanks ! :win:

Jofre

The installer in the download page is that of the professional edition: how can we activate the ultimate edition on the pro installer? is it the same installer?

LegitSoldier

Is the 6.13.300 version better then the .6.13.260 ? I dont care the command line utility from the ultimate edition :rolleyes:

software182

The installer in the download page is that of the professional edition: how can we activate the ultimate edition on the pro installer? is it the same installer?

Just put the crack to installation folder. And yes, it has the same installer.

Is the 6.13.300 version better then the .6.13.260 ? I dont care the command line utility from the ultimate edition :rolleyes:

Me too, :lol:

i can confirm, the crack by Remek002 is the Ultimate Edition of TU because you can export the changes to .XML format :) :

One of the Ultimate Edition Feature :

- Export detected changes in XML format Samples

software182

TotalUninstall.pngTotal Uninstall is a complete uninstaller which include two working modes: - "Installed programs" module analyze existing installations and create a log with installation changes. It is able to uninstall applications even without the help of supplied Add/Remove program. - "Monitored programs" module helps to monitor any changes made to your system during the installation of a new application. It allows you to perform a complete uninstall without having to rely on the supplied Add/Remove program which can leave files or changes behind.

Download

hey, why you don't add new crack to frontpage ?

It's working fine here... and many users have reported it too !

Here's the crack :

x86 : //www.nsaneforums.com/topic/241704-total-uninstall-6130/page-5?do=findComment&comment=918398

x64 : //www.nsaneforums.com/topic/241704-total-uninstall-6130/page-6?do=findComment&comment=918608

here's the changelog for the new 6.13.300

• New Ultimate edition
  • Czech translation update
  • French translation fixes
  • Backup and Undo Restore folder will follow by default the custom application data location
  • Export changes to xml (Ultimate)
  • Command line program with system snapshot, import backup, restore backup actions (Ultimate)

Norton i aint suprised why you using that shit..

F3dupsk1Nup,

Even an elementary school child can copy/paste news from the net and opening a ton of topics here, however to produce a software like Norton, you need something... That something is called brain.

So, please don't call anymore one of the best AVs as "shit".

Norton i aint suprised why you using that shit..

F3dupsk1Nup,

The fact that you don't use Norton, does not give you the right to call one of the best AVs as "shit".

You don't have to know anything about IT to copy/paste from the news on the net and opening a ton of topics here, however to produce a software like Norton, you need something...

That something is called brain.

@Chatman ive been waiting for your bull :shit: ..

I do what i do you do what you do so why make it an issue :rolleyes:

Jealousysprings to mind..

knowledge-Spammer

every topic i go to nowdays i see people hate and start fights all the time y is that nowdays when we all have what we want never happy :o people

I like to post the news here that's what i do for Nsane..You :troll: ..

every topic i go to nowdays i see people hate and start fights all the time y is that nowdays when we all have what we want never happy :o people

No, my friend, there is no fight here. It was only my reaction to the insolence of one who even he will reborn ten times, he wil not be able to develope a software like Norton, but he has the nerve to call it ”shit”.

No, my friend, there is no fight here. It was only my reaction to the insolence of one who even he will reborn ten times, he wil not be able to develope a software like Norton, but he has the nerve to call it ”shit”.

Everything Norton is shit and completly untrustable on the same level as MaCfee.Enjoy :tehe:

Everything Norton is shit and completly untrustable on the same level as MaCfee.Enjoy :tehe:

There was a greek proverb which said...”The stupid is not stupid enough, if he is not arrogant too”. (Sófocles)

There was a greek proverb which said...”The stupid is not stupid enough, if he is not arrogant too”. (Sófocles)

Just my opinion..If you dont like it then Do 1..And by the way theres no need for personal attacks..

Lets have a better discussion and stick to the topic. It got removed by Norton and is also flagged by Trendmicro ( in a couple of days time on VT the score moved from 1/57 to 2/57.. }. I use Norton bec I bought it and now stuck with 2014. I tried KAV, Panda, EAV, 360 and Avira in a month. Everytime I try I finally rollback to Norton because on my system it is the lightest.). Also various AV reviews too confuses the reader , for all have different results. Using NAV with EMET looks enough to me as of now. All my ports are stealth as per GRC.

Coming back to the topic.. Key to the TU is the only solution which is not worth buying in India as the bugger ( Marta.. ) demands thousands . For the time being just sticking to 6.2.4 and Soft Organizer ( latest ).

Lets have a better discussion and stick to the topic. It got removed by Norton and is also flagged by Trendmicro ( in a couple of days time on VT the score moved from 1/57 to 2/57.. }. I use Norton bec I bought it and now stuck with 2014. I tried KAV, Panda, EAV, 360 and Avira in a month. Everytime I try I finally rollback to Norton because on my system it is the lightest.). Also various AV reviews too confuses the reader , for all have different results. Using NAV with EMET looks enough to me as of now. All my ports are stealth as per GRC. Coming back to the topic.. Key to the TU is the only solution which is not worth buying in India as the bugger ( Marta.. ) demands thousands . For the time being just sticking to 6.2.4 and Soft Organizer ( latest ).

Finally, a quote that exudes wisdom and common sense.

Archived