Do you thing J.K. Rowling should keep on writing?

Rudeboy2025

Do you thing J.K. Rowling should keep on writing after book 7?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Do you thing J.K. Rowling should keep on writing after book 7?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't care

What do you guys think?

After book seven do you think she should? If yes in the same genre? the same world with different characters or with the same characters? A different place?

I think that she should keep on writing in the same genre. She can keep on writing about the same world or choose to do something different. The books probably won't be a hit like the Harry Potter books but she should give it a try.

• Replies 5
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

all i have to say about her writing is that book 7 better make up for book 6. i do not see her being able to fit into book 7 the missing parts of book 6 and all the stuff that is going to be required. even if she made book 7 26 hours long like book 5 was. book 6 was only 15 hours long.

as for harry potter. i remember in the mid 1980's a movie will harry potter in it with a sister who's family moved into an appartment and there was a female wizard who looks like the one in modern harry potter movies with the black hat that changes into a cat. an evil gnome or goblin was changing each room into a different scene. plant branches at the end was covering the outside of the appartment. i can not find the movie's title and no one seems to remember this pre harry potter movie.

I didnt like book 6............ was too short.. It would be nice to keep writing HP books after 7 but i doubt that. Probably she will write something totally different.

I didnt like book 6............ was too short.. It would be nice to keep writing HP books after 7 but i doubt that. Probably she will write something totally different.

its not like she needs to write anymore. even with the very high taxation of britain she is the riches female there.

book hours around(base on what i remember on the audio read)

1 6

2 11

3 15

4 21

5 26

6 15

7 ?

something like that. dont care to find the files to check.

book 6 was shorten to no love of reading it.

book 7 will have to cover the missing other items and the new character that had stolen that one piece that cost the wizard his life in the end. on top of that the end of he who shouldnt be name.

I personally dont care...

bcoz I dont go thru her work..both books and movies...

But her work certainly does generate a huge profits for many people..

including employment as well...

So I certainly do not mind he work at all...

Archived