ADGUARD for WIN / MAC [ Req Key ]

zavana

I accidentally deleted that one Zavana, sorry, I just got a new computer, may I get a new one please?

I still have in records, PM send.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Views 167.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ThunderStorm

Hi Zavana!

I really want to thank u first for this great topic, can u please send me a key for Windows? i really need one?

Thank you again

Please arrange the Adguard key for Windows 8.1.

Hi Zavana!

I really want to thank u first for this great topic, can u please send me a key for Windows? i really need one?

Thank you again

Please arrange the Adguard key for Windows 8.1.

PM send.

kiwi_raikkonen

Good morning.

I would like to have 2 windows licenses and 2 andorid licenses. Is it possible?

Thank you very much

Vatos Locos

Hello Zavana! can please sent me a key for adguard? very much apreciated!!! ;)

Hello today I ran out AdGuard license, I wanted to enter the key from you, but writes that invalid key (key I got from you about 2 months ago) if I could ask for a new key? :)

Hello today I ran out AdGuard license, I wanted to enter the key from you, but writes that invalid key (key I got from you about 2 months ago) if I could ask for a new key? :)

​Wierd.. perhaps you should have use it then waiting two months later. I send you a new key, for (Win/Mac) or (Win/Android)?

​Wierd.. perhaps you should have use it then waiting two months later. I send you a new key, for (Win/Mac) or (Win/Android)?

Win/Android, I have not used it before waited until the old license ends

Win/Android, I have not used it before waited until the old license ends

PM send. Now the License type obtain from the Promotional Program is "Standard" no longer "Bonus"

want 1 android key :)

In your request, you forgot the magic word... ”please”.

You also forgot another magic word... ”thanks”, after you recieved the license key in your inbox from me.

Next time when you are in need for something, keep this in mind:The help is voluntary... The good manners are mandatory.

want 1 android key :)

In your request, you forgot the magic word... ”please”.

You also forgot another magic word... ”thanks”, after you recieved the license key in your inbox from me.

Next time when you are in need for something, keep this in mind:The help is voluntary... The good manners are mandatory.

• Matrix locked this topic

Archived