any ways/ software to hack into yahoo email account for password?

salik

i apologise if this is a wrong topic to start in the forum but i had like to ask around anyway.

is there any way for me to hack into yahoo accounts? Currently someone/something hacked into my account, resulting me unable to log in. I tried to go to the 'reset/forgot passwords' sections but i have fogrot the answer to my security question and this makes things even worse for me. emailed to yahoo but all they do is to direct me back to some troubleshooting pages which are no help for me.

so can anyone help me? I really am desperate to log it in cause i am waiting for some really important mails.

• Replies 10
  • Views 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry man, that's not possible as far as I know...

prob a keylogger...other than that, i don't know of any ways to hack into a yahoo account

It's indeed difficult to hack a yahoo account. Their log-in page is encrypted after all.

The best thing you can do is to pester yahoo about your account.

I remember when I forgot my hotmail details. Microsoft had this page where I had to tell them things like what emails i had in there, the ip address used to access the account, my ISP, some other stuff, and they sent a link to create a new password!

u shud check if yahoo provide this service. hope u get it works out for you. :(

If there was a way how to do it... then there wouldn't be a Yahoo.. Hotmail.. as everyone would be stealing pass's.

Edit.

Try contacting a yahoo dev or something directly (the answer machine crap is boring all over the web/real life)

my yahoo account was once hacked by a hacker.. it's actually so stupid of myself that i put the security question that the answer is so easy an obvious resulted my email accounts being hacked. i'd tried contacted yahoo but is no help either.

just create a new account and move on. nothing much could be done.

I see and i was really hoping there is a way. By the way, yahoo do not have services like hotmail where they ask you to provide the ip address etc so that they will send you a new password. I have also tried to pester Yahoo with tons of mails but all they do is to forward me an automated message.

I guess I will have to give up this account and make a new one. By the way, this hacker uses my email to forward some misc. message (spam in another words) saying that I own xxx this money etc to all my friends in my contacts list. Any ideas when this will stop till I'm able to either reset my password or delete the account?

Will it be a permanent continuous thing?

Thanks for all your advice

Inform your friends about:

1. Your compromised yahoo account.

2. Your new e-mail account (I suggest gmail).

do you know the guy who did it?

did someone try to send you some suspicious file or anything like that?

I still say it was a keylogger, cause someone tried to pull that stunt on me one year ago, but i just send the file to virustotal and BAM...it caught up the keylogger

Archived