Nero 2015 16.0.04300

anuraag

Whenever I try to run the Astron V4 patch I get a pop up window saying Nero is not installed or is corrupted. If I try to install the Nero Burning ROM 2015 trail that I downloaded at Nero.com it tells me my trial period has expired. Any ideas on this?

• Replies 34
  • Views 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whenever I try to run the Astron V4 patch I get a pop up window saying Nero is not install or is corrupted. If I try to install the Nero Burning ROM 2015 trail I downloaded at Nero.com it tell my trial period has expired. Any ideas on this?

Specify for me which part of the installation is the problem and what your operating system.

Thanks for the reply. I get the error message right after the serial number validation window. After I click next I get the window saying my trial period has expired. I am using Windows 8.1 x64

Thanks for the reply. I get the error message right after the serial number validation window. After I click next I get the window saying my trial period has expired. I am using Windows 8.1 x64

Sorry for not replying earlier. Not always accompany this topic, since it had no more updates.

When you reach the window to confirm the serial run the Patch to remove trial marks and continue the installation. If you have any difficulties, use the serial to register: 9053-0180-TLXU-8XK2-6A66-E3LW-483U-U75L (Nero 2015) or 8056-208A-4X1C-0TC7-C7K2-AKW0-UU4M-A06E (Nero Burning Rom 2015). Once installed apply the patch again.

The keys you posted are still not working and the patch is giving me the same error. If you are not watching this topic any longer would it be better if I PMed you?

• 2 weeks later...

Nero 2015 - Patch+Serial+Fix [Astron] v5 (NEW)

tpuAeqg.png

What's New:

• The "readme.txt" file that accompanies the patch with links and information, has been updated to 2015-05-06.
DOWNLOAD (7.10 MB):

===================

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/b0f7542c

VirusTotal - 1/57 - https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/b12c64c4104ad8f41e3b7bcd1cab3e32e536332ffe7e336b989ef4dfabdc11e4/analysis/1430933861/

:clap: :bag: :w00t: :rockon: :yes: :win:

• 1 month later...

Dear Astron. :wub:

Working perfectly...Very thanks for sharing, great app and great post.

Nero 2015 - Patch+Serial+Fix [Astron] v4 New Link THX! :)

Nero 2015 - Patch+Serial+Fix [Astron] v4 worked like a charm.The "Readme"document is very detailed & informative.

Thanks a ton. :D

Archived