Spoiler

Site: http://www.multiup.org
Sharecode[?]: /en/mirror/adc73b66a44054d3e1904703a11832e5/AdBlockFix.rar

VirusTotal Result: 12/54 >>

• Replies 453
  • Views 128.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

off topic a little, but anyone notice they no longer accept Russian Ruble as a payment option? The old trick to get a cheap license must finally have been closed down.

51 minutes ago, RavenSoft said:

off topic a little, but anyone notice they no longer accept Russian Ruble as a payment option? The old trick to get a cheap license must finally have been closed down.

Accessible with Ukraine IP too

november_ra1n

I have been using this application for a year now I though developer deserve something;
I have just happily bought Adguard Lifetime Premium 1 PC+1 Android
599 Russian ruble equivalent to 7.68 American Dollar. It was that cheap with Russian IP

https://adguard.com/en/license.html
Spoiler

Avs19Zw.png

On ‎04‎.‎02‎.‎2016 at 8:33 PM, november_ra1n said:

Adguard Premium for Android Version 2.1.362 [Patched]

Reveal hidden contents

november_ra1n,

This version was already posted in by Recruit here:

http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/261363-adguard-premium-21362-patched/#comment-1048771

november_ra1n
On 09/02/2016 at 8:43 AM, zavana said:

PS: Usually Russian manual proxies too slow!

6 hours ago, hsj said:

I would like to purchase adguard if somehow I can get a Russian IP. Is having a vpn the only way since I live in the states.

You can use VPN Server chose Russian or Ukrainian Proxies or Manually Proxies setting via browser see the info and daily updated proxies sites:

november_ra1n

(Android) Adguard v2.8.76 Final [Premium - Block Ads Without Root]

yntPdVQ.png

About:

Spoiler

Adguard is a remarkable web filter that protects you from annoying advertising, malicious and phishing websites, online tracking and much more. Adguard really handles all types of internet ads, speeds up page load, saves bandwidth and increases your device protection against possible threats. Adguard filters only browsers traffic and does not interfere with other apps you use. We use a unique technology that allows filtering the traffic on your device without ROOT privileges. Filtering speed does not depend on the work of VPN server, as it is embedded right in your device.

How does Adguard protection works?

Spoiler

Adguard filters your browsers traffic by blocking requests to phishing and malicious websites and removing intrusive browser advertising.
Adguard can use two modes of traffic filtering.
Local VPN mode.
Local HTTP proxy mode.
Local VPN mode

Local VPN mode

Spoiler

If you are using this mode, Adguard does not need ROOT privileges to carry out filtering. At the same time, VPN-server is located on your device, so that there is no need to pass your traffic through a remote server in order to filter it.

Local HTTP proxy mode

Spoiler

In this mode Adguard launch a local HTTP proxy server on your device. This mode is recommended if you use a rooted device
Otherwise, manual adjustment of an HTTP proxy will be needed to use this mode, the filtering in mobile networks (Edge/3G/4G) will also be impossible.
Premium features

Premium features

Spoiler

Protection against malicious and phishing sites. Our blacklists contain millions of websites. With Adguard you are protected from online threats!
Improved ad blocking. The highest filtering quality.
Premium technical support. We will help you with any problem in the shortest time possible.

Requirements

Android 4.0.3 or higher is required.
Homepage - https://adguard.com/en/adguard-android/overview.html

Changelog 2.8.76

Download Link:

Spoiler
Site: http://tinyurl.com
Sharecode[?]: /zx4m34k

This app has no advertisements PREMIUM features Unlocked

22 minutes ago, Knightmare said:

I'm new to the world of smart phones; could someone explain how to install this file on my phone from the pc?

Transfer apk to phone via USB, Bluetooth, SD card..etc

Phone Settings > Security > Allow installation of applications from both trusted and unknown sources (Enable)

5 minutes ago, zavana said:

Transfer apk to phone via USB, Bluetooth, SD card..etc

Phone Settings > Security > Allow installation of applications from both trusted and unknown sources (Enable)

When I connect my phone via usb, where do I put the file?

1 minute ago, Knightmare said:

When I connect my phone via usb, where do I put the file?

Doesnt matter where you place the apk.. after you run it, the installation files goes to system app directories

3 hours ago, zavana said:

Doesnt matter where you place the apk.. after you run it, the installation files goes to system app directories

Unfortunately, I can't copy files from my pc to my phone. Explorer does not progress and freezes when my phone is plugged in. Any other solutions?

30 minutes ago, Knightmare said:

Unfortunately, I can't copy files from my pc to my phone. Explorer does not progress and freezes when my phone is plugged in. Any other solutions?

Why not simply download apk using your phone? or put in whatever cloud apps your phone having. Google Drive,Dropbox..etc

6 hours ago, zavana said:

Why not simply download apk using your phone? or put in whatever cloud apps your phone having. Google Drive,Dropbox..etc

Because it's in a rar file

15 hours ago, Knightmare said:

21 hours ago, zavana said:

Because it's in a rar file

You can't unrar yourself and reupload like n_r did? :doh:

Archived