• Replies 453
  • Views 129.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, vhick said:

anyone test the patch on the new nightly build? seems not working.

thanks..

Confirm not working.

Could someone please help me out with an AdGuard license .. The patch does not work anymore and neither does the reset trial thing :(

On 4/3/2018 at 2:47 PM, vhick said:

anyone test the patch on the new nightly build? seems not working.

thanks..

On 4/4/2018 at 1:18 AM, GakunGak said:

Confirm not working.

21 hours ago, ashagg said:

Could someone please help me out with an AdGuard license .. The patch does not work anymore and neither does the reset trial thing :(

They recently changed the IP related to activation, so if your patching method was based on that, it's no wonder that it stopped working.

Try this: http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/304852-adguard-624372171/?do=findComment&comment=1315605

I have not tested it.

kowalski215
On 4/5/2018 at 5:34 PM, Undertaker said:

They recently changed the IP related to activation, so if your patching method was based on that, it's no wonder that it stopped working.

Try this: http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/304852-adguard-624372171/?do=findComment&comment=1315605

I have not tested it.

As for me, I've simply re-applied the following patch and everything worked again...

Don't know whether the solution is going to be temporary or not, but for me it worked flawlessly. ;)

3 hours ago, kowalski215 said:

As for me, I've simply re-applied the following patch and everything worked again...

Don't know whether the solution is going to be temporary or not, but for me it worked flawlessly. ;)

it not working for me.

global dll crack gave me a 1053 service start error.

ngen bat file hosts and api check worked

thanks to user kp333

update - there was a strange occurrence after the crack - I added an application to the filter list - and adguard had added about thirty extra apps to my filter list - mostly browsers but also other apps - also adguard filter lists that I had added are all deleted - have to reinstall them.

update two - ngen crack prevents adguard from adding filter lists - the error is unable to connect to remote server.

update three - now the filter lists have added - took a few tries - first tried adding the https txt link - and there was an error - then went back to standard green box checking - and the filter lists added.

update four - for some reasons the filter lists are from 2015

if anyone knows how to update the filter - please give instructions - thanks.

update 5 - after the ngen crack all adguard settings were reset to default - clicked and unchecked the green boxes for automatic updates and development participation.

I right clicked the task bar icon and selected update - is that the way to update filters

here is a screenshot of 2015 filter dates

adguard said no updates found

It may be because I am using adguard 6.0 not 6.2 or 6.3

Clipboard01 adguard.jpg

0bin - thanks you very much. I get all errors when trying to update the filter lists. It says my filter lists are eight hundred and sixty four days old - I think I must update apguard to version 6.3.

Now another question - I have found the apgaurd filter list on github - how do I install the filter txt file manually - adguard says path or url is invalid and says error while processing the custom filter.

Clipboard01 aguard 2.jpg

8 hours ago, jacemace said:

0bin - thanks you very much. I get all errors when trying to update the filter lists. It says my filter lists are eight hundred and sixty four days old - I think I must update apguard to version 6.3.

Although you should update to the latest stable release but even if you are using an older version, it shouldn't stop you from updating filters and extensions.

The behavior that you have stated above is IMO becuase of the crack/patch used. My assumption is that it has modified either your hosts or your firewall rules so as to not allow some IPs/domains and that's why sometimes you are receiving the error and sometimes not. Check your hosts/firewall.

I would suggest you use the same patch/crack to uninstall/delete itself, if it has the provision.

Then uninstall Adguard from control panel.

Fianlly, use the standard mode of AG uninstaller tool to clean out any leftovers and restart PC.

Now, use the official setup file and either the comss 6month license or by requesting a key at this very forum for a year's license and use it.

knowledge-Spammer
9 hours ago, jacemace said:

yes, I think the bat hosts files patch in the ngen patch has disabled adguard update servers

anyway to update manually

also, I would like to add filters from here - https://github.com/AdguardTeam/AdguardFilters

how do you do that - adguard says the txt file is not a valid url.

Thanks.

what is say in side your host ?

thank you for the suggestion undertaker - I will try an uninstall with the the ag utility - and a reinstall of ag.

knowledge - the hosts is in a pm.

Just share my thought  . isnt Ublock origin is better than ADguard extension ?

1 hour ago, demoneye said:

isnt Ublock origin is better than ADguard extension ?

Just curious — in what way is uBlock better than AdGuard extension? :)

2 hours ago, dcs18 said:

Just curious — in what way is uBlock better than AdGuard extension? :)

In ad killing . some  skipped from adguard while in ublock they been removed.even using same list (easy list ), in ublock some how this list implement better .

Can you demonstrate any such example by posting the link of the affected page where an advertisement is being skipped by AdGuard while being blocked by uBlock, using the same EasyList filter. yXZVmpE.gif

On 4/8/2018 at 1:34 PM, Undertaker said:

Now, use the official setup file and either the comss 6month license or by requesting a key at this very forum for a year's license and use it.

Comss 6 months giveaway link :
http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/309001-adguard-for-windows-180-days/?do=findComment&comment=1307787

Request AdGuard Key:

http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/240555-adguard-for-win-mac-req-key/

i like ublock origin - i use it on all browsers that it is available to - but i like to filter other apps - i am trying to filter leawo blu-ray player - everytime you use pause an ad pops up showing their blu-ray copy product - which i already have. adguard was blocking it, but not anymore. I am trying to use comodo now and admuncher, and also windows firewall. leawo connects and listens to local address 127.0.0.1 - I am also going to try to block leawo with hosts file - but I do not know what name to add before 127.0.0.1 to block it.

the strangest thing is happening - I looked at process hacker network tab - and leawo blu-ray player is listening through local address api.adguard.com - a lot of processes exe files are listening to api.adguard.com - and this is the local address I have blocked in the hosts file. So now leawo is bypassing the comodo settings, and listening through adguard, even though adguard is blocked in the hosts. This is weird. I definitely have to update and reinstall adguard. Or should I block api.adguard.com local address with comodo? Will it wreck filtering? I am not sure what is happening. Also, I have a strange setting for adguard service in comodo application rules - I will post a screen shot.

Clipboard01 comodo adguard.jpg

Archived