[BETA] Nero 9.4.13.2 Ultra Edition

MasterUploader

• Replies 35
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MasterUploader

make sure no nero 9 products are running in the bkground.open up your tsk manager and close any nero 9 products running.then run the patch.if you dont do this then the patch wnt work!and there is no need to move the patch anywere just run it from were it is!

and make sure you downloading this:

site

http://www.mediafire.com

SCoDe

/?0m4kjf4ssdt

hmm so this patch has everything working for you huh?

well anyway ive got another beta coming...should be more smooth:)

Nevermind, it reverted back to trial status this morning <_< ; No worries, I'll try the newer version, see if that works.

MasterUploader

make sure you dont allow it to connect to the internet.And you will now probably have to do a fresh install to even have a chance of getting it working again.Lol.If this dosent work well the latest beta version a may seek help from box and have to fish more keys.LOL nero 9 is deffinately the toughest yet!

I reset my firewall & I forgot to block Nero. ; Fresh install isn't a problem for me. ; You'll get 'er done eventually :lmao:

MasterUploader

hmm i know.i would of already been there if the rest of my team wasnt busy doing stuff

MasterUploader

the patch is currently in testing.It is said to even be working well with 9.2.5.0 :dance2: hopefully it will work well with the intended version.Ill hve final beta test results later today hopefully!:dance2:

MasterUploader

hmm not yet.but as soon as i get some news ill foward it to you guys instantly!

MasterUploader

my current beta testers have seemed to disapeared!so will some people be beta testers,test out the patch by doing the following:

download the free trial and get a trial key,install and close all nero 9 apps afterwards,restart computer,once booted up firewall all nero 9 components.Now run nero 9 patch,then start up nero 9 components and see if its registered.If it is then make sure you kep it firewalled and do NOT EVER download the updates,because when you do theyll try n blacklist your keys.If it dosent work then delete your trial key registry entry which should be in the folling path in your registry entry:

REGEDIT4

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Nero\Shared\NL9]

"Serial9_1244370834"="YOUR KEY WILL BE HERE"

If that dosent work then remove all serial numbers from your registry and re run the patch.

Then foward your results and what methods you used!Then maybe we will be able to find a working method!:)

Archived