TagRename

Sonar

Not sure whats wrong with this.

But all of a sudden this has started freezing up using Nod.

both the crack and program don't seem to like nod anymore.

viewing a folder with either of them in gives the "folder not responding" thingy... slowly free's its self up.

Edit

usb mem stick and on hard drive.

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm using NOD and had the program and crack installed. No problems viewing a folder from within Tag&Rename program.

Maybe you could be more specific about what your problem is? I could emulate it on my setup.

The all of a sudden wording might suggest that the problem is not with the crack&program. Dunno.

An alternative is BRD's:

Site:

http://rapidshare.com

Sharecode:

/files/243819041/Tag.And.Rename.v3.5.1.WinALL.Cracked-BRD.rar

I'm using NOD and had the program and crack installed. No problems viewing a folder from within Tag&Rename program.

Maybe you could be more specific about what your problem is? I could emulate it on my setup.

The all of a sudden wording might suggest that the problem is not with the crack&program. Dunno.

An alternative is BRD's:

Site:

http://rapidshare.com

Sharecode:

/files/243819041/Tag.And.Rename.v3.5.1.WinALL.Cracked-BRD.rar

The program did used to work fine, maybe its the new crack (gonna download the brd crack and try that one).

ok I tried the setup and Brd crack provided in the rs download, still no go my pc just froze/hangs untill I taskman... delete the tagrename.exe weird.

I also tried a reinstall of nod (as that was freezing when I try to edit the rules section of the firewall). - still no go.

time to say goodbye to tag and rename until next formatt, looking for another easy tag programme now any suggestions?

Archived