CloneBD 1.0.2.6

jalaffa

CloneBD lets you copy any unprotected Blu-ray to your hard drive, or any blank Blu-ray disc. With just a few clicks you can choose to make a partial copy of selected titles, audio languages, and subtitle languages, or you can do a straight 1:1 complete copy of your Blu-ray. CloneBD makes perfect 1:1 clones, but also compresses BD-50 to a single BD-25, BD-9 or BD-5. CloneBD will also convert your Blu-ray discs to all popular file formats, such as .mp4, .mkv, .avi, and any devices like Android, iPhone/iPad, Smart TV, or any other current device. CloneBD supports all regions (A,B,C). There is no need to install a third party driver, since internal UDF 2.50 parser is already included. CloneBD supports multi-core CPUs and NVIDIA CUDA hardware acceleration for fastest copy speed. 3D Blu-ray and H.265/HEVC is not supported yet, but will be available soon. Please note that commercial Blu-rays might also require AnyDVD HD.

Thanks to Adriano for the update.

Download

• Replies 15
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Portable Slysoft CloneBD 1.0.2.6 Multilanguage by Zabref

Is that a patch or key? Already prepatched?

@softfree12

I guess patch by Cerberus was used?

Portable Slysoft CloneBD 1.0.2.6 Multilanguage by Zabref

Is that a patch or key? Already prepatched?

@softfree12

I guess patch by Cerberus was used?

They use patch from Cerberus

@Blubi

Same ol same ol....some things never change. lol

I see a Distinct touch of Dvd/Cloner in the Med :ganja: :P

Zabref never gives credit for the medicine used to make his portables.

Don't get all worked up over it....its been this way since the beginning of warez. lol I do it for my friends here, and those who know me, know who created the patch. ;) I got much love for all nsaner's. :)

I deleted the links because people complain too much.

If you want to use it, then use it. If you don't want it, then don't download it. But don't waste forum space complaining about an issue that's been around since the dawn of warez.

Archived