XP Serial retrieval?

Atasas

Hi guys,

Basically after having decided to update my XP, I've run in to a bit of a problem...(half way trhough update)

Have managed to make myself XP SP3 CD from My old sys, but serial is not comming through (invalid), tryed other few- invalid!

Just cant remember weather there is an app for SN retrieval from CD (got another sys working still)?

Thanks!

• Replies 14
  • Views 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

review:

""Won't do anything for you except link to its website"

by Mr.Pete on March 24, 2008

Pros: Pro: nothing

Cons: Con: It says that it is "free to try" but all that will get you is the first box of your product key and then automatically links you to their website so you will by this and other products from them. You don't really get to "try" anything except their website. If all you are trying to do is to get your product key, then download and run Windows Product Key Viewer 1. It is completely free, easy to use, and will get you what you want."

any better/working tool suggestions mate?

review:

""Won't do anything for you except link to its website"

by Mr.Pete on March 24, 2008

Pros: Pro: nothing

Cons: Con: It says that it is "free to try" but all that will get you is the first box of your product key and then automatically links you to their website so you will by this and other products from them. You don't really get to "try" anything except their website. If all you are trying to do is to get your product key, then download and run Windows Product Key Viewer 1. It is completely free, easy to use, and will get you what you want."

any better/working tool suggestions mate?

1: Read what's in bold :)

2: If it's the professional version I do have an alternative. (I've used it twice with no fail)

3: EDIT: Forgot to mention the Magical Jelly Bean Keyfinder

yep! my sys is cocked up, the cd. that I've made in theory should have been with V2C47 XXXXXXXXXXXXXX, it is not going through

BTW I have RockXP; CD-KeyReader; Keyfinder; MagicBelly- all of it gets my old V2C47..., but since CD has been made and half way through install, it'll be pain in the ar$e to get to that bad state...

Fu$kin M$ (just a silly rant) :)

Just did a bit of research:

If my CD Key has been blacklisted (it was) since few later updates seemed to made my CD unusable?

never mind!

I shall get new sys build.... (new XP all of the apps and ETC) annoying big time!

Thanks for your appreciated help guys!

Like I said, if Pro there's a u.k. that you can use...

But if you've made your decision on what to do already then you don't need it :)

Like I said, if Pro there's a u.k. that you can use...

But if you've made your decision on what to do already then you don't need it :)

Lost ya! can you explain pls? (It appears that I've got not much choice, as the CD I've build id fu$ed up- dont take many/ony serials as good ones... there is a lesson- about CD'd and sn's duh...)

solved/unsolved/resolved!

just got to pay attention on what do you do!

regards getting key, that is inbeded in any cd- nonsense! there is none!/ or the tools to recover!

time ( if need/worth) to close topic! thank you all once again!

Sincerely,

Atasas

Archived