SQL Dump

SacredCultivator

SacredCultivator

Dear Readers,

Well my site sorta crashed and previous host isn't great at helping out... and he sent me an SQL Dump file, as we transferred to another host and transferred over Domain Names..

Here's the SQL Dump

I don't do this as I have no knowledge but it seems it is corrupted because from the results of applying that file

http://hello-fansubs.com

(This is the default, as we want to restore previous posts made, so just had the db wiped to look 'new')

{Friend said in error log, in regard to WordPress only}

[11-Jun-2009 18:48:11] PHP Warning: require_once(myblog/mysite/wp-load.php) [<a href='function.require-once'>function.require-once</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in myblog/mysite/wp-blog-header.php on line 12
1:18 PM[11-Jun-2009 18:48:11] PHP Fatal error: require_once() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Failed opening required 'myblog/mysite/wp-load.php'
1:18 PM(include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in myblog/mysite/wp-blog-header.php on line 12
[11-Jun-2009 18:48:16] PHP Warning: require_once(myblog/mysite/wp-settings.php)
1:18 PM[<a href='function.require-once'>function.require-once</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in myblog/mysite/wp-config.php on line 76

http://hello-fansubs.com/forums

Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 21:20:58 +0100
Error Number: 1146
Error: Table 'myforum.ibf_cache_store' doesn't exist
IP Address: xxxxxxxx
Page: /forums/
mySQL query error: SELECT * FROM ibf_cache_store WHERE cs_key IN ( 'chatting','birthdays','calendar','skin_remap','rss_calendar','rss_export','components','banfilters','settings','group_cache','systemvars','skin_id_cache','forum_cache','moderators','stats','languages' )

Person helping me says:

i think the two error logs say the same thing....the db is spanked

no...that is the first thing it looks for i think, then it will look elsewhere, no doubt the next thing will be broken as well

it is just that that is as far as it gets

And I really don't want to start fresh, so I'm hoping it's possible to FIX this file... as I don't know if previous host will have other back-ups befor ethe crash date... As he's really not reliable ><

I asked new host and he says when he applies the file everything checks out:

yes, it uploads and says it has successfully performed the sql operations, ie building tables and in the db are now all the tables from your old forum

(Yet error log suggests table structure is messed up)

So if anyone can help out, greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

PS:

If it helps...

Crash occurred when I tried to upgrade IPB from 2.3.6 to 3RC1

Also we were/are using NULLED versions =X

• Views 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived