home page

myidisbb

is there suppose to be a ad on the top that looks like a frog with a phone? i saw it again but it switch to your home page very fast. just wondering.

i gotten that banner only sunday night when your site was down.

• Replies 7
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Blank Space

Which domain did you use?

I think ads are shown if it's on the .tk domain. Although I think nsane found a way to block them or show them for like a milisecond while the page is loading.

Which domain did you use?

I think ads are shown if it's on the .tk domain.  Although I think nsane found a way to block them or show them for like a milisecond while the page is loading.

http://www.nsane.tk

which goes to the home page. as its going i saw that ad banner today for just a second. sunday it was stopping at the banner and going no where. (around time of dos attack if i understand everything thats been going on)

http://www.nsaneproductions.com/index.php

just wanted to make sure it wasnt something i was blocking.

this server, frontpage & forum, was never under attack...that i know of any ways. i think it was just a fluke with the host :)

it was one of my file servers that got DDoSed :P

Guest Blank Space

Yep... sounds like something like that should happen. The .tk domains are free, only a redirect, and ad supported. The domain nsane has, nsaneproductions.com leads directly to the site.

The code to block the ad should be within the code itself on the site, so that's probably why it was shown, because the site took longer/wasn't working that night.

quite question.. Nothing related to ads but related to ur homesite (too lazy to create a new thread).

Is Clean Blubster really catagorized as ananonymous p2p program?

EDIT: And do u really need to install Emule to use Emule Morph? Cause I remember uninstalling emule before i got emule morph... :)

1. look at the homepage :P

2. no, you used to on versions < 6.1 or .2 tho :P (need to remove that) :)

i take it buster the orginal give you adware then? (since you have mr clean buster)

Archived