Ashampoo Burning Studio 15.0.1.39 Final

sternog

• Replies 34
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did not work for me. Maybe if blocked with firewall.

Brother When Install / activation Install WFN, Just extract (portable) run console.exe.. don't take any action Block or allow

see it's working. to Disable run with admins rights DisableWFN.cmd

Try used This Key

BS15AE-777ECF-7E742E

regards

the new regfile by TE will not work with Film+Diashow due license server check!

here is a new fix v2 completely skipped license server.

http://www.solidfiles.com/d/0dfcae3017/ABStudio_15.0.1.39.7z

Yep your right it checks the ip every time and you get this error for creaite Movie/ slideshow

Xcirtmw.png

But I think you have install codecs to build a dvd anyways . Thats something I will never do . ;)

See this post

//www.nsaneforums.com/topic/234664-ashampoo-burning-studio-150035/?p=873507

Edit: Anyways the crack works with the key but I never have installed codecs since on windows 8.1 I only use programs that have them built in . you most likey would need to install ffdshow, Haali Media Splitter and avisynth to do x264 ,x265 videos . :)

Yep your right it checks the ip every time and you get this error for creaite Movie/ slideshow

But I think you have install codecs to build a dvd anyways . Thats something I will never do . ;)

See this post

Edit: Anyways the crack works with the key but I never have installed codecs since on windows 8.1 I only use programs that have them built in . you most likey would need to install ffdshow, Haali Media Splitter and avisynth to do x264 ,x265 videos . :)

maybe the devs gives for us the choice to choose which codec we want to use.
i personally dont want a codec pack integrated into ashampoo setup like k-lite or other crap who will be silently installed!
btw not only ashampoo needs a codec pack!
what im using on my os is law filters as standard codec pack, will work with ashampoo and also other apps!
if use the crack reg key is not required.
the internal error msg is only one of many msgs from license server crap!

See this post

i personally dont want a codec pack integrated into ashampoo setup like k-lite or other crap who will be silently installed!
btw not only ashampoo needs a codec pack!
what im using on my os is law filters as standard codec pack, will work with ashampoo and also other apps!
if use the crack reg key is not required.
the internal error msg is only one of many msgs from license server crap!

It dont even recognize mkv container you have to click down to all files to find them even . Then you get and error about not having the right codec I can use VSO products and not install codecs and not have any problems. If I wanted to install codecs there's freeware that can do this . ;)

They didn't provide us requirements for any codec. This is a cheat. Is it not?

dont think this is a cheat or something else, mostly all codec packs support any video format, before try to install some codec packs take a look what formats are supported,,

It seems to be about the same as if you installed something like DVDStyler now also there's BD Rebuilder witch require codecs these are free . What if I installed codecs and ashampoo didn't work right to do this ? I know Convert X to DVD 4 works right to make a DVD . Im not going to chance messing up my DVD up when I have something that works already . :lol:

the fix is just the reg fix without key, won't pass the server check

TE fix with key, also the same

XenoCoder should be the only one working

Reg Fix FIX Testat works fine >>> http://s1.postimg.org/3y05s419b/worked_with_FIX_Testat.png

XenoCoder, Please Don't Ask Works Flawlessly >>> http://s30.postimg.org/lfitkcu1t/as1.png

Reg Fix FIX Testat works fine >>> http://s1.postimg.org/3y05s419b/worked_with_FIX_Testat.png

XenoCoder, Please Don't Ask Works Flawlessly >>> http://s30.postimg.org/lfitkcu1t/as1.png

TE fix work just not for DVD authoring , but to use DVD authoring theres a catch you must install codecs . so unless your willing to install them TE fix is fine .

XenoCoder's fix will make that part work but still you have to install codecs to use it.

TE must of didnt see this part in Requirements

Other:

For some services an Internet connection is required

Internet connection may be required to verify the serial number during usage of certain features.

https://www.ashampoo.com/en/chf/prq/4310/burning-software/Ashampoo-Burning-Studio-15

Airstream_Bill

i made the portable with regfile, should i make it with xenocoder patch ? if yes anyone have link or it?

On front page. http://proxy.nsanedown.com/proxy.php?file=Ashampoo+Burning+Studio+15.0.1.39.crack.XenoCoder.rar

i made the portable with REG keys, should i make it with xenocoder patch ? if yes anyone have link or it?

Are you going to put built in codecs in it ? If not TE fix is fine. but if you are xenocoder would be best. To make it fully function wouldn't you need built in codecs ? I hope you at lest used TE on the old one . Because those homemade ones dont ever really register the program .

i made the portable with REG keys, should i make it with xenocoder patch ? if yes anyone have link or it?

Are you going to put built in codecs in it ? If not TE fix is fine. but if you are xenocoder would be best. To make it fully function wouldn't you need built in codecs ? I hope you at lest used TE on the old one . Because those homemade ones dont ever really register the program .

i made it with TE, but if Xencode will make all options work i will rebuild it again, and if you have the codecs link please give it to me

i made it with TE, but if Xencode will make all options work i will rebuild it again, and if you have the codecs link please give it to me

I think you use ThinInstall or Spoon ? the difference in TE reg file and xenocoder crack is xenocoder crack work for DVD / Blu-ray Authoring . But you have to install codecs , would the ThinInstall or Spoon be able to read the codecs on your system even if you installed them ?

yes, Thinapp should read the installed codecs, i have K-Lite Codec Pack 1085 Mega installed and still same problem with Movie + Slideshow every time i run it it connect to internet and give this error

1x9QZhA.png

yes, Thinapp should read the installed codecs, i have K-Lite Codec Pack 1085 Mega installed and still same problem with Movie + Slideshow every time i run it it connect to internet and give this error

1x9QZhA.png

Ok all you have to do is use xenocoder crack if you have codec installed and Thinapp can read them it should be fine.

Archived