uTorrent 3.4.2 build 36615

jalaffa

knowledge-Spammer

update µTorrent Stable 3.4.2 Build 36619

patched exe and settings dat

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/b19a4804

@knowledge,.... Please change these settings in your setting.dat (if possible),

1- enable "Append .!ut to incomplete files" (You can sure either your file completed or nor, you can easily remove garbage in you PC id you found .!ut extension in your directory but not in utorrent)
2- enable "Pre-allocate all files" (it will prevent your PC slowing down while working)

file downloaded 455 times your the 1st to ask whats the problem :) and ill try and help

• Replies 30
  • Views 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

file downloaded 455 times your the 1st to ask whats the problem :) and ill try and help

No problem.... just suggestions......

Many years back some warez taught me the tweak torrent client for extra ordinary performance, which they were used.... and believe me it worked... but sadly I lost all my previous stuff.....

Many Many years back before there was such thing as p2p there were Morpheus , iMesh and Kazaa . People would install these programs to download media even though it infected you with spyware and adware . uTorrent already went back to 2002 with the adware .if they could get away with the spyware I bet they would do to that too. :lol:

knowledge-Spammer

Many Many years back before there was such thing as p2p there were Morpheus , iMesh and Kazaa . People would install these programs to download media even though it infected you with spyware and adware . uTorrent already went back to 2002 with the adware .if they could get away with the spyware I bet they would do to that too. :lol:

no lol i am a big fan of utorrent all the times i used utorrent i never got infected or see adware spyware lol but yes they need to stop with the bs as its not cool ;)

.if they could get away with the spyware I bet they would do that too. :lol: not on my pc

no lol i am a big fan of utorrent all the times i used utorrent i never got infected or see adware spyware lol but yes they need to stop with the bs as its not cool ;)

.if they could get away with the spyware I bet they would do to that too. :lol: not on my pc

Limewire held the same gimmick as UT is doing now If you used Free versions it was full of ads and if you bought pro it had no ads see were it got them in the end . Also iMesh and Kazaa reverse's made light versions that removed the spyware and adware . iMesh became the 1st legal p2p software were you can pay to download music legal after getting sued and Kazaa closed down. What us filesharers need is a technology were were not spied on by trolls and stuff . All P2p is spyware everyone is watching you every time you download . All these torrent sites not going away are just hindering the advancement of something new to take its place. :P

knowledge-Spammer

.if they could get away with the spyware I bet they would do to that too. :lol: not on my pc

Limewire held the same gimmick as UT is doing now If you used Free versions it was full of ads and if you bought pro it had no ads see were it got them in the end . Also iMesh and Kazaa reverse's made light versions that removed the spyware and adware . iMesh became the 1st legal p2p software were you can pay to download music legal after getting sued and Kazaa closed down. What us filesharers need is a technology were were not spied on by trolls and stuff . All P2p is spyware everyone is watching you every time you download . All these torrent sites not going away are just hindering the advancement of something new to take its place. :P

u see this torrent-site-admin-sentenced-to-five-months-prison/ //www.nsaneforums.com/topic/234959-torrent-site-admin-sentenced-to-five-months-prison/?do=findComment&comment=870926

Archived