Kaspersky Product Licenses - Patch - Reg Files - Regularly Updated

iih1

• Replies 272
  • Views 50.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks ;)

See here >>>> i tried last night Kaspersky so smart they know....added also exception / exclusion Rules

Before you did Pause Protection Exit KIS go to Hosts files Edit.

#This file has been replaced with its default version by Kaspersky Lab because of possible infection###127.0.0.1 localhost::1 localhost#127.0.0.1 activation-v2.kaspersky.com change by Kasperski (KIS) Add line Belowadded by KIS------------127.0.0.1 activation-v2.geo.kaspersky.com -----------------------------------------

kis_hosts.png

kis15_vn_1002.png

@iih1

I've also tried one of the patches for 3 years in vnoctober's post. I checked the hosts file. The patch automatically edited the hosts file. KIS warned about the Trojan, I added it to exclusion list. I deleted the key and used my own 3 year promo key. There has been no problem for three days. Adding KIS activation websites to hosts file manually and activating any three year promo license worked.

@iih1

I've also tried one of the patches for 3 years in vnoctober's post. I checked the hosts file. The patch automatically edited the hosts file. KIS warned about the Trojan, I added it to exclusion list. I deleted the key and used my own 3 year promo key. There has been no problem for three days. Adding KIS activation websites to hosts file manually and activating any three year promo license worked.

yeah, you're right but i tried last night added that line in hosts files, and made exclusion still no lucky, you're lucky..by this info i will tried again tmw

PS: the Same Lucky you with GTA member here..

Enjoyyy,

@iih1

yeah, you're right but i tried last night added that line in hosts files, and made exclusion still no lucky, you're lucky..by this info i will tried again tmw

Enjoyyy,

I didn't understand what exactly problem was about for you. Your license was blocked? You can't edit hosts file?

@iih1

Enjoyyy,

I didn't understand what exactly problem was about for you. Your license is blocked? You can't edit hosts file?

3 years Codes blocked..

3 years Codes blocked..

Hmm. In this case, we might consider that patches do something more than editing hosts file and adding license registries. You should try patch, not edit your hosts file manually.

code hasn't been blocked, still using it and it's updating also :guns:

That's the problem i think on my PC Netwok I'm on LAN sharing Network.. I will try again later, IF I got Problem i will PM you..

Thanks to both of you..

Needed Volunteer to test KIS Reg Base on Kaspersky Key Downloader

[ To know in how long it's will be survive ]

KIS 2015 [15.0.1.415] Very Latest Build [kis15.0.1.415EN_6874]

Download

Download iih-kis15.0.1-998-x86-x64

https://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/1HL8GQ8F/iih-kis15.0.1-998-x86-x64.rar_links

Images

kis15_0_1_998_main_ui.png

kis15_0_1_998_license.png

kis_hosts.png

kis15_0_1_998_up2date.png

kis15_0_1_998_update2.png

kis15_0_1_998_update1.png

Kaspersky Pure 3.0 Total Security 13.0.2.558 (f) ES

180 Days

Use SHIFT+F12 change to English SHIFT+F5 Toggle Back

Download

Site: http://depositfiles.com
Code: /files/3aqj8r4qi

You can extract by 7Zip get the key.key to Activate English Version

Download Latest Build Kaspersky Pure 3.0 Total Security Aug 26, 2014 10:53:45 Size [193805208]

Screenshot

How do you use these Patch files, please help!

Just Downloaded and Installed, If you Not Fancy to Install it,You can Extract The Exe Files By 7Zip then take key.key Files to activate

Pure 3.0 In English Version.

PS:When Installed Finished Press SHIFT+ F12 to have English UI.

windowsvistas

any chance of KIS 2012 keys and please dont give any suggestions of upgrade as this system belongs to my ex

so desparetly need kis 2012 keys.

If you Not Fancy to Install it,You can Extract The Exe Files By 7Zip then take key.key Files to activate Pure 3.0 In English Version.

key.key

http://www.solidfiles.com/d/8502fa1bcc/

yep you can use it tested today.. sadly not compatible with Pure 4.0, even have made a reg.files

any chance of KIS 2012 keys and please dont give any suggestions of upgrade as this system belongs to my ex

I will check for you and let you know later.

Regards

Alternative KIS 2012 always 60 days, use trial reset at the begining the end of license period

to get another 60 days Go Here

tried the patch with KAV and I can say it works so far. been 1 day only. :dance:

Keep checked, Don't worry I have a lot of spare...

Thanks

Patch KAV15.0-01 [3 patcher] 3years 1093 Remaining days [Thanks to vnoctober]

Patch KIS 1 year not posted Remaining day only 205 days

Download

Site: http://www.datafilehost.com
Code: /d/086d59fb

Screenshot

Added in Hosts Files "127.0.0.1 activation-v2.kaspersky.com"

Screenshot

Added Exclusion Rules

Screenshot

Archived