RapidShare Downloader

ESET Freak

ESET Freak

Is there any Rapidshare batch downloader that allows me to select which server I wanna download from? I love Raptor but it doesn't have that feature, only Level3, Teleglobe, Global Crossing are fast for me (around 150kB/s), others I get miserable 10kB/s...

• Replies 6
  • Views 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ESET Freak

Thanks ;) , heard of that before, so it really lets me to select which server to download?

EDIT:

Thanks mara-! You made my day! I'll definitely +rep if there's a rep system here!

EDIT 2:

It works sometimes, but sometimes it doesn't download from the server I specified, any ideas? Or is there any better ones?

Well, I don't know for other. I found this and it suits my needs. All servers works fine for me.

Cheers :rolleyes:

Try CryptLoad.. It's TEH PWN.

Can automatically restart your router also after every dl, so if you have a dynamic IP you can bypass RS waiting time that you usually face after every large dl..

Sorry for the late reply, THANK YOU VERY MUCH! Omg, I've used so many of them, and CryptLoad works best for me! I've used OrbitDownloader, RapidShare Plus, FreeRapid Downloader, JDownloader, Raptor and NON of them performed well! Thank you HATE9X!

Sorry for the late reply, THANK YOU VERY MUCH! Omg, I've used so many of them, and CryptLoad works best for me! I've used OrbitDownloader, RapidShare Plus, FreeRapid Downloader, JDownloader, Raptor and NON of them performed well! Thank you HATE9X!

yes, it's the 1337ness.. :(

no prob.. ;)

Archived