TorrentLeech Invites

mark7649

I have 4 invites to give out if you need one. I will need your email address to send it.

• Replies 28
  • Views 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have 4 invites to give out if you need one. I will need your email address to send it.

Whoa great giveaway dude :P ; I'd give you rep for this but this is the wrong forum :P

I sure would be cautious to who you are handing out these invites.

If your invitee gets banned, so get you.

hey mate i don't know if you have any left but if you could send me one i'd appriciate it and don't worry i always keep my ratio tight ;)

I sure would be cautious to who you are handing out these invites.

If your invitee gets banned, so get you.

maybe its not his main account that's got the invite codes.

Got my invite from a certain person earlier...

Welcome back, jalaffa [Logout]

Ratio: 4.172

That's why I haven't given any out yet. I need to know you're going to maintain an excellent ratio. I haven't gotten banned yet. Plus I just found out if they see anyone posting invites on forums you can get banned.

this is quoted from the TorrentLeech site:

Trading means posting TL invites on any forum giving away for free or asking for something in return in either case TL class's this as trading and your account will be banned

Whoa jalaffa. you're ratio is higher than mine!

Be careful with who you invites mark7649. Also - if you get banned - the invited also? No sweat though - I'll be fine anyways :D

Does anyone still have invites? :]

My current ratio is 3.20 on uTorrent downloading 86gigs.

Thanks guys

Got my invite from a certain person earlier...

Welcome back, jalaffa [Logout]

Ratio: 4.172

:blink: what's your connection looking like? ; Don't tell me you have your first 7 gigs already.

Does anyone still have invites? :]

My current ratio is 3.20 on uTorrent downloading 86gigs.

Thanks guys

If I were you I'd head over to Torrent Invites. I got my invite within 3 days of signing up + its a pretty nice community :D ; In other words you won't need to wait around here for someone to give you one :D

easy peacy to get a proper ratio if you upload proper stuff...

Just download an easy episode of the latest non filler Bleach/Naruto Shippuden and then leave it on. You'll amazed =D

easy peacy to get a proper ratio if you upload proper stuff...

Just download an easy episode of the latest non filler Bleach/Naruto Shippuden and then leave it on. You'll amazed =D

;) I didn't think of something like that. Nice idea :lol:

No seedbox yet, still waiting on fastsh.it to come back online. They're taking forever...

• 4 weeks later...
karachidude

excuse my ignorance guru's

but if i get a invite to iptorrent,will i have to upload there as a rule.i have a lot of stuff from my local LAN but my connection is too slow.

excuse my ignorance guru's

but if i get a invite to iptorrent,will i have to upload there as a rule.i have a lot of stuff from my local LAN but my connection is too slow.

asking questions is never ignorant.

Uploading at IPT is only possible if you have a high speed connection.

If you want to maintain a good ratio at IPT you will have to seed back what you download. It is possible with a slow connection, you just sometimes have to download something just to seed it back.

karachidude

thanx demon now i understand how to maintain a gud ratio.u are very helpful.My respect

@demonon and karachidude

karachidude probably meant if it was mandatory to keep a good ratio, which it is. You have to upload the same amount as you download, then your ratio will be 1, which is enough.

So yes, you do have to upload as a rule, but you do not have to create your own torrents as a rule :)

karachidude

ok. uploading through seeding,but i dont have to make and upload my own torrent.i can do that.tnx guyz

• Administrator

Even I don't make torrent. I download them;). You can find my ratio the worst in the world. The ratio is there but in the worst form.:D

karachidude

@DKT27

yeh actualy thats the fun part

Archived