Comodo Internet Security 8.0.0.4337

jalaffa

Comodo Internet Security offers 360° protection against internal and external threats by combining a powerful Antivirus protection, an enterprise class packet filtering firewall, and an advanced host intrusion prevention system called Defense+. Developed by one of the world's leading IT security providers, COMODO AntiVirus leverages multiple technologies(including on demand & on access scanning, email scanning, process monitoring and worm blocking) to immediately start protecting your PC. The new-look interface facilitates quick and easy access to all major settings, including the powerful and highly configurable security rules interface.

Thanks to HALiD for the update.

Download

• Replies 14
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG!

It's here!

Hello Brother, you should tried don't miss,

Regards

installed over previous without faults.

win 8.1 x64

config wasn't reset but do need to go into settings and activate previous rules.

No longer do I use COMODO (have switched to a different firewall) - however, this is quite easily the very best of the best.

Hope that folks perform a fresh and clean installation - this release is not an update (it is an upgrade.)

Why do You put on your own computer such useless bullshit?

Completely a victim of advertising?

And then cannot understand why the computer does not work or is very slow.

Where do You can get these viruses? And it does not help against the Ebola.

Computer virus still exist and there not Ebola. :lol:

There not as conman as they once were back before XP SP2 and there improved firewall , you could get a virus just by connecting to internet in minutes . With the invention of better firewalls and better Antivirus the bad guys switched to using mostly Trojans and malware they evolved with the times . The Good news is that NSA has stated there no longer going to keep secret any known 0day exploits there going release them to the antivirus vendors as soon as they find them . So the internet should become more secure soon . Microsoft will able to patch most of them in windows updates .It dont help when you got some that have a lot info on them and keeping it top secret. :D

I uninstalled previous version, but this current version fails to install for me. I have Win7 64bit. I cleaned up the registry using various cleaners, tried to install again, but still fails. :s

I uninstalled previous version, but this current version fails to install for me. I have Win7 64bit. I cleaned up the registry using various cleaners, tried to install again, but still fails. :s

@DJPrice.....Check your Event Viewer Windows logs for errors the EVENT ID’s will assist you in pinpointing the problem faster

right click on the installer and "Run as Administrator"

Archived