Total Uninstall 6.9.1

jalaffa

Why are Revo, Ashampoos and others getting mentioned in TU s thread ? Are grapes sour ?

The Revos and Ashampoos are being mentioned in a Total Uninstaller thread for the same reason for which Windows 8 and Windows 7 get mentioned in an XP thread. :lol:

• Replies 50
  • Views 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
knowledge-Spammer

look at

Total Uninstall 6.9.1

Program Options XML Document (.xml)

52.0 KB (53,248 bytes)

to

48.0 KB (49,152 bytes)

Total-Uninstall -6.8.0 whats new ?

The reason all those uninstallers get talked about in a TU topic is its very hard to get to run unless using windows FW and Keys rarely leak . I felt the same way once because I was stuck using a really old version for like a year I started using revo pro and seen it didn't work as well It wasn't long after tell I reinstalled that old version back . Maybe Ill buy this software for a year once version 7 comes out . :P

Why are Revo, Ashampoos and others getting mentioned in TU s thread ? Are grapes sour ?

The Revos and Ashampoos are being mentioned in a Total Uninstaller thread for the same reason for which Windows 8 and Windows 7 get mentioned in an XP thread. :lol:
:lol:

A wrong to justify a wrong..

People like things that they have become accustomed. You can not convince someone who used long time Total Uninstaller, that Revo Uninstaller, or Soft Organizer would be better. The habit is the second nature!

It says so much here about Total Uninstaller, because it is a kind of "forbidden fruit" and not because it would have extraordinary qualities from other similar programs.

Nobody is justifying a wrong - you asked for a reason (so, you got one.) ;)

When you say Revo Pro ,Soft Organizer , etc any monitoring installer features they may have were cloned from MR. Martau's idea In fact Revo Pro or Soft Organizer didn't even exist tell years later. You keep seeing people saying other uninstallers are better but you never see no screen shots done with reg shot proving that any of them are better . My friend ran a test years ago and none of them even came close to Total Uninstall. If you could show me some evidence that there's a better one maybe I would use it the most instead . ;)

Version 6.9.1 (2014-11-16)

- Fix setup for error updating the trial version.
- Improvement in the Waiting for built in uninstaller function.
- Toolbar cosmetic fix.
- Autorun manager fixes.

Nobody is justifying a wrong - you asked for a reason (so, you got one.) ;)
Appreciated the reasoning power

• 2 weeks later...

I´ve always used this app as trial.... trial reset for it is a piece of cake: Just delete the following key: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\DrWatson], or better just do txt with:

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\DrWatson]
Save as .reg and apply whenever you need.

But not Total Uninstall Pro. Not being Pro, does not clean Registry. :)

Trail version cleans registry

Completely, and thoroughly uninstall analyzed or monitored programs Trial Yes

What it cant do.

Export registry for uninstall or re-install Trial No

Export detected changes Trial No

Search in detected changes Trial No

Merge installation logs Trial No

Compare system snapshots Trial No

Create custom profiles (analyze, scan, compare, uninstall, clean) Trial No

Run in a virtual machine Trial No

The trial can even do 2 more things than the standard version even that they sell for $15 a year. ;)

Group programs in folders Trial Yes

Agent to notify launched setup programs Trial Yes

Cracking this software is not needed and also a waste of time and efforts since Mr. Martau loves his server check game. Trial is fully functional for all the regular needs... And plus, manage registry is not a crime, just hacking.

I´ve always used this app as trial.... trial reset for it is a piece of cake: Just delete the following key: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\DrWatson], or better just do txt with:

Does not work for me :(

Mine Win7 x64, now with 6.9.1 trial ( just for testing) and in REGISTRY I dont see key -

-» HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\DrWatson]

Going to try «Registry Trash Keys Finder» and see what happens...

Cheers

OK, I advanced Windows calendar to 1.Jan.2015 and TU 6.9.1 said «Trial expired» . Once I applied Registry

Trash Keys Finder 3.9.2.1 (freeware) and deleted all « WinLicense 1.x » lines, TU became 30 days trial again. :)

REVO all da way!!!

Mine Win7 x64, now with 6.9.1 trial ( just for testing) and in REGISTRY I dont see key -

-» HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\DrWatson]

Going to try «Registry Trash Keys Finder» and see what happens...

Cheers

u can check here for DrWatson

Archived