AnyDVD 7.5.3.0

jalaffa

AnyDVD works in the background to automatically remove the copy protection of a DVD movie as soon as it's inserted into the drive, allowing you then to backup the movie using a DVD backup tool such as CloneDVD and CloneDVD mobile. You can also remove the RPC region code, thereby making the movie region free and viewable on any DVD player and with any DVD player software.

Thanks to HALiD for the update.

Download

• Replies 19
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no problem making AnyDVD work with theBDR patch, even though my antivirus barks with a false positive alarm.

The problem is, that the patch disables CloneDVD 2930 no matter I do.

Any suggestion?

BillyBootlace

I struck the same problem as you in regards to CloneDVD2.

What I did was to get a Portable version of CloneDVD2. I put it on a different drive (D) and right clicked on the .exe and chose 'Run as Administrator'.

It then worked OK.

I have no problem making AnyDVD work with theBDR patch, even though my antivirus barks with a false positive alarm.

The problem is, that the patch disables CloneDVD 2930 no matter I do.

Any suggestion?

Have you tried backed up registration in CloneDVD before you patch AnyDvd and replace registration after patch, it should do the job, at least thats what I have done and here it Works..

Yes, I have also tried reinstalling and repatching Clone Dvd, but Clone DVD stll fails to open!

As soon as I uninstall AnyDVD, I can again open CloneDVD.

It´s not a big deal, as I can just keep on resetting AnyDVD every 3 weeks, but a more sofisticated patching of AnyDVD would be nice.

Same patch as in release SlySoft.AnyDVD.HD.v7.4.8.0.Multilingual.Cracked-BRD

yes noticed that by the date on the patch anyway there's them a link saves them from having to search or go off site. For along time Ive not needed to copy dvds or bds that i rent . To easy to download good quality off the internet . Not really needed copy write removal software since I was on dial up . Unless they stop us from being able to download them I want need it . ;)

Most of the security software rejects the patched file after using BRD patch thus returning back to trial version!

knowledge-Spammer

Most of the security software rejects the patched file after using BRD patch thus returning back to trial version!

returning back to trial version

howabout block it with firewall i bet Windows8FirewallControl wood work fine on this program

y not just post patched file

You must not read what i said , I don't use this program so I don't even install it to patch it . Besides its not my work to be posting files off there patch .. If there scared of false positives they need to put there pirate hat away and buy there software . :lol:

If its a problem with the patch its self you have to turn AV off to patch. If its a problem with the patched file most security software have an exclude you just exclude program. If its a problem with the internet reverting back to trial you just block it with a FW . if you want to use it bad enough you will do what it takes . :D

knowledge-Spammer

y not just post patched file

You must not read what i said , I don't use this program so I don't even install it to patch it . Besides its not my work to be posting files off there patch .. If there scared of false positives they need to put there pirate hat away and buy there software . :lol:

If its a problem with the patch its self you have to turn AV off to patch. If its a problem with the patched file most security software have an exclude you just exclude program. If its a problem with the internet reverting back to trial you just block it with a FW . if you want to use it bad enough you will do what it takes . :D

yes I don't use this program to but think it can be fixed with a good FW

i may just test

@greybigtop

@BillyBootlace

The patch was created in a way, it doesn't interfere anymore with the dll used by other programs from Slysoft, you could easily realize of that by seeing its log after it was applied. So, it would be really weird you still have problems because the patch's effect, maybe there is another unrelated cause. You don't even need to patch CloneDVD, since there are pure kgs and even a plenty of leaked keys for it already, Slysoft doesn't care any longer for it.

Regarding the same old story of false + alerts, I think doubtful people might keep away not only from this particular patch, but from any warez related release they deem isn't secure. Learning to crack it or buying it, are still great options as well. ;)

What I described is not a single event.

I have tried it numerous times on many different computers on W8,W7, Vista and XP with the same result.

As soon as AnyDVD is patched, it becomes impossible to start CloneDVD and you get an error message.

AnyDVD works fine.

OK, it´s definetely Elby.dll causing the problem.

And it also does the same thing to CloneCD.

When I uninstall AnyDVD again and then erase the AnyDVD folder, I get another error message when tryin to open CloneCD or CloneDVD:

"Missing Elby.dll causes program not to open"!

Reinstalling trial AnyDVD again and both Clone CD and CloneDVD works again!

Well, then I bet something must be really screwed up, since what you are describing shouldn't be the normal behavior from those programs. They share the common "ElbyCDIO.dll" file, located at system32 folder, so what the BRD's patch does is making a copy of it to the main AnyDVD's program folder, and crack it right there; that's done precisely to avoid spoiling the working state of the other Slysoft's programs that might be occasionally installed. I tested it over a fresh VM, and CloneDVD as well as AnyDVD are working fine here.

That would have been my conclussion too, if this did not happen across PC´s, multiple operation system and cleanly installed new OS over quite some time!

Archived