Internet Download Manager 6.21 Build 15

Matt

• Replies 94
  • Views 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello,

Can any one share latest update of REIS patch?

Thanks in advance !

why don't u use permanant fix by dcs18?

its clean and easy

Regards

Is it better than reis patch ?

Okay guys, I am getting this now:

HEzOAQG.png

Here's the version that I have:

JfEo1BQ.png

What should I do?

november_ra1n

What should I do?

Install the latest version 6.21 Build 15 your problem will solve.

During installation close all the browser for the browser integration without trouble.

PS: For activation suggestion: REiS Patch 4 posted there #74 >>>

What should I do?

During installation close all the browser for the browser integration without trouble.

PS: For activation suggestion: REiS Patch is 4 posted there #74 >>>

Thank you!

It's working great now! :)

Internet Download Manager 6.21 Build 15 Pre-Activated by m4rdhi BRAVO

http://www.divshare.com/download/26423820-e6f

VirusTotal Result => 0/54

I can't Register with First / Last name more than 19 Character? IDM PA m4rdhi Barvo will not install.

Clean Base on IDM Retail, nice.

Please Help!

Most all hits from cracks are false positives due the patch engine and packers they use . there are some packers that can hide most false positives . But if there was a real threat if the person who done knew what they were doing you would never know what hit you. Most all Antivirus company are against piracy because they sell software themselves. Just like NOD32 who bans sites that post cracks and keys but you can exclude the sites in NOD32. NOD32 the only way it has a lot of false positives for cracks though is if you install it to detect potentially unsafe and unwanted applications witch are not real threats. :lol:

What should I do?

PS: For activation suggestion: REiS Patch 4 posted there #74 >>>

It happened again!

Is there a way for me to find out what is causing the problem?

Why is there always a file being deleted?

w5APDAd.png

november_ra1n

It happened again!

Is there a way for me to find out what is causing the problem?

Why is there always a file being deleted?

Your browser may cause the trouble you could try to uninstall your browser possibly use Total Uninstaller or similar software also good registry cleaner after that install again. Let see you have same trouble again.

This is the first version that has not worked for me (in years) - It does not work in any browser - chrome and chrome based, opera, internet explorer, firefox and mozilla based seamonkey etc. Is there an alternative download manager that integrates? Should I revert to a previous idm version? Which one?

Thanks for posting so quickly Joe13. I have uninstalled build 15, and installed build 14 - Build 14 is working in seamonkey (which I use the most) and internet explorer (which I only use when I am desperate) . I reinstalled the chrome extension via IDMGCExt.crx from the idm program folder and dragging it into chrome extensions. In opera I forgot to mention that no version of (recent) idm works because idm doesn't work on https in opera (they say they are working on it. Thanks again and idm 6.21 build 14 is working seamonkey/mozilla/firefox, chrome and chrome based, and internet explorer.

If already tried all patches and nothing works ( not even patch update 4 by REiS ) try this repack by KpoJIuk.

There are 3 silent install... choose the one of y/preference ( ENG, Rus or UKR ), click 1st of all on «settings» and later on «View», when already installed and choose your language.

Download :-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Site :- .................. https://www.mirrorcreator.com

Sharecode:- .............................................. /files/0EBCEIO3/Internet.Download.Manager.v6.21.15.rar_links

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cheers

Jofre

Archived