How to download from nsane

Archaven

hi all. i tried downloading files from nsane proxy using IDM. seems that nsane disallows it.

i tried downloading normally without IDM .. and my download speed is kinda slow.

thanks for any help.

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

erm...what?

2dqpr0o.png

Downloading with IDM from the proxy works just fine. IDM needs a little more time to connect, that's all.

Hehe, I've replied to your PM, read that :dance2:

For the solution to any problems with downloads you should have a look at the FAQ.

@Marik

Really, I always thought using a download manager was not possible... Maybe you have to edit some settings? I'm pretty sure it's not possible since nsane doesn't allow multiple connections from the same IP...

Nessjirval

It's quite irritating, because if you do you have to wait for some more twenty minutes, but it's safety :dance2:

@Marik

Really, I always thought using a download manager was not possible... Maybe you have to edit some settings? I'm pretty sure it's not possible since nsane doesn't allow multiple connections from the same IP...

dl via IDM works 100% for me, but I never use it cause all the stuff is under 1 mb anyways so what would be the point?

Peace_Angel
dl via IDM works 100% for me, but I never use it cause all the stuff is under 1 mb anyways so what would be the point?

Marik,

did you set maximum connection to http://*.nsanedown.com to 1 ?

That the only explanation I could come up with!

Peace

nope...i use only 4 connections, but out of all 4 only 1 is active and the rest are disconnected, but downloading with IDM works

Archived