removed

knowledge-Spammer

No, its not T&D causing the problem, its ESS!!

You have to block internet WITH ESS,first

Then use the cmd-file, second

After these two points, you can start your TU,registered.

IF you want to uninstall ; you have to do these things ( first and second ) TWICE, then you can select the program you want to uninstall.

Now, take care (!!!) ,if you dont block your internet with ESS, the program wont work anymore, you keep registered, but its not functioning anymore !!!

Conclusion; went back to 6.3.4-version,cause this 6.8.0-version is too difficult to handle ( especially with ESS-firewall ), of course it works ,if you dont forget first&second and you want to do these things twice everytime , its a choise you have to make if you want to use this 6.8.0-version !!

• Replies 33
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
knowledge-Spammer

No, its not T&D causing the problem, its ESS!!

You have to block internet WITH ESS,first

Then use the cmd-file, second

After these two points, you can start your TU,registered.

IF you want to uninstall ; you have to do these things ( first and second ) TWICE, then you can select the program you want to uninstall.

Now, take care (!!!) ,if you dont block your internet with ESS, the program wont work anymore, you keep registered, but its not functioning anymore !!!

Conclusion; went back to 6.3.4-version,cause this 6.8.0-version is too difficult to handle ( especially with ESS-firewall ), of course it works ,if you dont forget first&second and you want to do these things twice everytime , its a choise you have to make if you want to use this 6.8.0-version !!

if u use Windows8FirewallControlPlus- or free

problem fixed so easy ESS is just poo

Yes, its all very nice, but.......only for the people without ESS-firewall !

These posts are only for them, I would like to see something ( working!) for the people WITH ESS-FIREWALL ! I think there are more people with ESS or KAV,etc. then without .

btw,just tested Son-of-Sams solution,did not work with ESS-firewall !!

knowledge-Spammer

Yes, its all very nice, but.......only for the people without ESS-firewall !

These posts are only for them, I would like to see something ( working!) for the people WITH ESS-FIREWALL ! I think there are more people with ESS or KAV,etc. then without .

btw,just tested Son-of-Sams solution,did not work with ESS-firewall !!

i wood install Ess and see whats what but i do not use antivirus sofftwere like that

lets face it if it can not stop a little thing like this i wood not want to see it against a virus lol but u never no i may just test it

StarshipSpaceX

What is the use of License.dat file in the folder. Video doesn't show any use of License.dat file.

Program Options is shown to be copied in Program Data Folder in TotalUninstall folder. Only Program Options file contains license info. License.dat doesn't contains anything ???

knowledge-Spammer

What is the use of License.dat file in the folder. Video doesn't show any use of License.dat file.

Program Options is shown to be copied in Program Data Folder in TotalUninstall folder. Only Program Options file contains license info. License.dat doesn't contains anything ???

if u do not copy License.dat it will not work

u need to copy both Program Options and License.dat to have pro

StarshipSpaceX

But where I put License.dat ?

knowledge-Spammer

But where I put License.dat ?

C:\Program Files\Total Uninstall 6

and if your smart your use something like Windows8FirewallControl to block the Tu

Well, you can use TU WITH ESS or KAV too, just make your rules for TU in your Firewall-program and your done !!

No "difficult tricks", just start your TU with internet on !!

Use the solution of evgenikox and TU is yours .......

( solid tested in Win7 x64 , 100% ok !!)

Archived