[Giveaway] ESET NOD32 Antivirus 2014 free 1 year

Share10s

• Replies 174
  • Views 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's simple to receive the key, but it's hard to convert in username password!it gives me error!!! how can i do exactly?i've put the same registration data used for obtain the key, it asks only phone number more.but whe i insert a fake phone number it gives me There was an error registering your serial number

Certain members shouldnt have offered to give keys to people, its generated 7 (so far) pages of lazy people writing one line requests, turning what should have been a simple giveaway announcement into a lazy key requestfest....youve managed to waste a ton of forum space

If i was running the board i would have locked the topic on page 1

To the lazy people, who have been told 3 times how to get their own key (and avoid problems), get the message, get your own key!.....that way you wont be posting stupid follow up questions wasting yet more forum space about why the key you got sent wont work...jesus, how stupid are you?

it's simple to receive the key, but it's hard to convert in username password!it gives me error!!! how can i do exactly?i've put the same registration data used for obtain the key, it asks only phone number more.but whe i insert a fake phone number it gives me There was an error registering your serial number

Exactly nothing seems to work for me. I used us and german proxy but the same error. I used german phone numbers but again error. Does anyone want to share the exact link and procedure to converts in username ans password please!!!!!

Useless if you cant register the serial. I tried everything . I;ll try to contact support as the final solution to get the key

So ive had 2 PM's like this:

Buddy i've some prob getting key
can u help me in teamviewer?

pls

Regards

The answer is no, you were told 3 times how to get a valid serial, instead you went the lazy route and requested one from a member here

And because one member here generated so many for the lazy people, he probably burned the giveaway offer and every key he generated after a certain point.

You only have yourselves to blame, you were warned, but you ignored the advice.

So maybe next time you wont be so...whats the word im looking for here, oh yes: lazy.

Someone please close this topic or it will go on for 50 more pages of people still requesting a serial......

Getting a member to generate a serial for a giveaway for you...lazy

PM'ing me expecting me to somehow fix it for you via teamviewer.....doubly lazy

Knowing youre likely to miss out because you were lazy twice...priceless

Stop being lazy and expecting to be spoonfed and have everything done for you, honestly theres a generation out there who seem to think that a little effort will kill them.

p.s. I was tempted to accept your plea to connect via Teamviewer, but i would have found it impossible to not be tempted to format c: as a lesson to you to not be lazy.

1) Install AdvOR, set the exit node to DE

How to set the exit node to DE in AdvOR?

Thanks!

Easiest way:

Open Advor.ini and make sure you have a line like this in it (search for ExitNodes first and edit to match the following, or if one not found, add the following line):

ExitNodes={DE}

Finally a sensible fricking question, only taken 7 pages.

I weep for humanity

Can some one tell me what to put in :

Firma (company i guess)

Vorname* (first name)

Nachname* (last name)

E-Mail* (yeah.......)

Straße (street number)

Postleitzahl* (post code)

Ort* (??)

Land (contry)

Or Send me Key if possible..... :rolleyes:

THX

No point trying, at least for now, if ever.

I just tried and i cant get it to work.

I assume matsuda probably burned it by generating 7 pages of keys for people

Lesson learned ?

And to the dickheads STILL asking for keys, stop, mmmkay....

Yet again, time to close the thread

Ill report it and asked for it to be closed or otherwise this will go another 8 pages

I tested via 3 different activate sites Eset even it wont validate the serial even the one in Germany . I remember some years back I got up a bunch of Eset keys from a giveaway and gave away in pm at a another forum they ended banning all the keys that I gave away.

I tested via 3 different activate sites Eset even it wont validate the serial even the one in Germany . I remember some years back I got up a bunch of Eset keys from a giveaway and gave away in pm at a another forum they ended banning all the keys that I gave away.

Sometimes trying to help others, or look like a hero, im not sure which applies here, by generating keys on giveaways burns it for everyone

To me thats selfish

Hopefully people will get the hint and not offer to generate keys for 7 pages of people on here in future, and the lazy wont request them.....

Topic should have been locked on page 1

Archived