AX64 Time Machine 2.0.0.528

anuraag

AX64 Time Machine is a backup and recovery software that enables a ridiculously easy and fast way to restore your PC to an earlier point in time. Time Machine allows to quickly recover from: disk failures, system crashes, virus infections, unwanted program installations, etc. It securely backs up all your files, and provides efficient means to find and retrieve any file from earlier point in time. Best of all, you can backup to any type of storage, including internal, external, and networked drives. Backup is automated, so you’ll never forget to do it, and you can even use AX64 Time Machine to keep multiple save points so you can hop back and forth through time.

Thanks to Ponting for the update.

Download

• Replies 15
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am going to try this new version even when 2.0.0.499 is OK.

V.2.0.0.526 failed when restoring,.. I dont believe this one ( 2.0.0.528 ) is much better.

Will give news later.

Win7 x64.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Backup and Restore with 2.0.0.528, just done and working but slower than 2.0.0.499...!

Cheers

Jofre

• 3 weeks later...

Dear all,

With some new talent on board, our modest team has had some amazing progress with AX64.

1. We have been investigating Hot restore and believe we have found a fix that makes it extremely reliable. Hot restore will likely return as the default.

2. We are bringing bare metal restore back, but in a far more reliable way.

3. True hardware independent imaging. Can even restore to smaller disks.

4. Support for large disks (disks over 2TBs).

5. Ability to export axd files to other formats, such as vmdk. Can boot these in VMware!

These are mammoth achievements for us and we will be releasing a beta very shortly.

Best regards,

Waj

Source: Post #9385

Dear all,

With some new talent on board, our modest team has had some amazing progress with AX64.

1. We have been investigating Hot restore and believe we have found a fix that makes it extremely reliable. Hot restore will likely return as the default.

2. We are bringing bare metal restore back, but in a far more reliable way.

3. True hardware independent imaging. Can even restore to smaller disks.

4. Support for large disks (disks over 2TBs).

5. Ability to export axd files to other formats, such as vmdk. Can boot these in VMware!

These are mammoth achievements for us and we will be releasing a beta very shortly.

Best regards,

Waj

Source: Post #9385

I think that these guys have got their focus right, this time - those 5 points, point to the right direction. F3h9xqz.gif

V.2.0.0.526 failed when restoring,.. I dont believe this one ( 2.0.0.528 ) is much better.

Will give news later.

Win7 x64.

Backup and Restore with 2.0.0.528, just done and working but slower than 2.0.0.499...!

Cheers

Jofre

Soon there will be a new and promised faster version ( maybe on 15th.November ). Hope this time, sense team has now 2 other guys working on Time Machine, things go better...( or maybe not... ) :P

New :beta: version 2.0.0.548 has been released

Dear users,

We are very pleased to make this new beta release of Time Machine, which is our largest leap technologically since the first release of our software.

The team is extremely pleased that Hot Restore is back as the default option and now working far more reliably. We have also improved support for the basics including GPT volumes, bare metal restores and restoring to different sized volumes including smaller and larger.

The following major issues are fixed including slow backup speeds, "Cannot save backup" and "Next volume failed to process" errors and various merge issues.

We are also introducing more then 2TB support, export a bootable backup so that it can be booted in Microsoft Hyper-V or VMWare Player and the Bulgarian language support.

The new release can be downloaded from here.

Note: We recommend starting a new chain of backups with this build to make use of the enhanced features such as bare metal support, restoring to different sized disks and ability to export and be compatible with VMWARE. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

This release also contains the following optimisations, fixes and features:

Fix Next volumes failed to process: volume D: Cannot enumerate images

Bug: Clients report that the application is running slow

Bug: Cannot save backup C1000000 Code 6

Change text "Network" to "Internet"

Bug: Language graphics issues

Bare Metal restore for backup of EFI volumes

Feature: Customize Manual Backup Window

Bug: Unable to restore a GPT volume over an MBR

Feature: Allow users to restore to smaller volumes

Bug: Hot restore fails to restore and freezes

This beta has an expiration date, which is 1 Feb.

• 2 months later...

@Ponting --»29th.January --» Time Machine 2.0.0.548 b Trial Expired and Cracks have no effect !

Problem is to find that order where it says trial have to expire on 29.January.

Will give news later.

Win7 x64.

Cheers

Jofre

Which version would you recommand me to use and is AX64 Time Machine really

good to backup a whole OS and to restore it back again like it was, just asking ?

@OZOZO :- v.2.0.0.528 works for me ( Win7 x64 ) but is slower than 2.0.0.499 which I was using , but (2.0.0 499) started to fail and had to change.

I can`t say which one is better for you. You have to try, but always use some other system backup, just in case Time Machine fails, like Acronis True Image ( Plus Pack ) or Macrium Reflect --» //www.nsaneforums.com/topic/228677-macrium-reflect-professional-537167-x86-x64/?p=835846

Which version would you recommand me to use and is AX64 Time Machine really

good to backup a whole OS and to restore it back again like it was, just asking ?

The developer is a good guy just PM him he will give a real key if he ever comes on here any more . wajamus he give me a key I didn't even ask for one or do i use this and told every at nsane he rather you pm him and ask than pirate it. :)

@Ponting --»29th.January --» Time Machine 2.0.0.548 b Trial Expired and Cracks have no effect !

Problem is to find that order where it says trial have to expire on 29.January.

We will be releasing an extended beta soon, for now, we recommend using an alternative backup solution for now such as Macrium Reflect.

Thanks so much and sorry for the inconvenience

:unsure:

The users of AX64 Time Machine may want to give Macrium Reflect v6 a try especially for its Rapid Delta Restore(RDR) technology.

Rapid Delta Restoring will only copy changed data blocks and will complete the restore process much faster

Archived