qBittorrent 3.1.11

jalaffa

qBittorrent is a multi-platform Bittorrent client developed in C++/Qt4. The qBittorrent project aims to provide a Free Software alternative to µtorrent. Its main features are its integrated search engine (allows searching for torrent from the main torrent Web sites simultaneously in a transparent fashion), its support for l'UPnP/NAT-PMP, Bittorrent protocol encryption (Azureus-compatible), Peer Exchange (PeX) compatible with µTorrent, IP filtering (eMule-like "ipfilter.dat" or PeerGuardian filters), Torrents (and the files they contain) prioritizing, remote control through a secure Web User Interface.

Thanks to sternog for the update.

Download

• Replies 9
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the best torrent client on earth...

It deleted my torrents from the list in the program again! :wtf:

wen am updating already i have torrents ..but as u said never hpnd to me..al they were intact...

sumthing wrong with ur SETTINGS??

It deleted my torrents from the list in the program again! :wtf:

wen am updating already i have torrents ..but as u said never hpnd to me..al they were intact...

sumthing wrong with ur SETTINGS??

What do your settings look like?

knowledge-Spammer

i think its ok i like this CVD58LH.jpg?1

but y we need to see this Dggx9UX.jpg?1ill stay with utorrent

I suggest you read these too About utorrent

You agree to use the Services and the Materials only for purposes that are permitted by the Terms and any applicable law, regulation, or generally accepted practices or guidelines in any applicable jurisdiction (including any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States or other applicable countries) (“Law”).

You agree that you, not BitTorrent, are entirely responsible for all of Your Content that you distribute, perform, display, upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available on or through the Services (“Make Available”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted.

You assume all risks associated with use of Your Content, including any reliance on its accuracy, completeness or usefulness.

http://www.utorrent.com/legal/terms-of-use

knowledge-Spammer

I suggest you read these too About utorrent

You agree to use the Services and the Materials only for purposes that are permitted by the Terms and any applicable law, regulation, or generally accepted practices or guidelines in any applicable jurisdiction (including any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States or other applicable countries) (“Law”).

You agree that you, not BitTorrent, are entirely responsible for all of Your Content that you distribute, perform, display, upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available on or through the Services (“Make Available”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted.

You assume all risks associated with use of Your Content, including any reliance on its accuracy, completeness or usefulness.

http://www.utorrent.com/legal/terms-of-use

:rofl:

Archived