ESET Smart Security 8.0.304.0

jalaffa

TheEmpathicEar

Which of the Front Page methods for activating/injecting license/etc. is preferable?

• Replies 40
  • Views 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Which of the Front Page methods for activating/injecting license/etc. is preferable?

For me TNod

TheEmpathicEar

ESET Smart Security flagged and quarantined the archive - AktiEzet2015.rar I disabled prot and tried to download the archive again and got "You can`t download not more than 1 file at a time in free mode". How can I download again?

I prefer Eset Product Activator by Nikko 2015 (Watch Video) The video I did in NOD32 but is the same for ESS

//www.nsaneforums.com/topic/213128-eset-fixes/page-29?do=findComment&comment=893848

Regards

Note that activators don't update modules, the best is using Username & Password

TheEmpathicEar

The Username and Password methods have to constantly be updated each time they are blacklisted?

The Username and Password methods have to constantly be updated each time they are blacklisted?

TNod check your Username & Password every time system start if it's not working will add a new one

ESET Smart Security flagged and quarantined the archive - AktiEzet2015.rar I disabled prot and tried to download the archive again and got "You can`t download not more than 1 file at a time in free mode". How can I download again?

I sorry

I can not post other links (In NSane I can not put paid links)

Regards

TheEmpathicEar

I sorry

I can not post other links (In NSane I can not put paid links)

Regards

I am not sure what you mean. There are lots of file hosting sites out there?

I am not sure what you mean. There are lots of file hosting sites out there?

Hello, I mean you can not post links payment (Depositfiles, UsersCloud, Media1Fire, ChayFile, Rapidgator, Tusfiles, MediaStorage...)

I usually use the above servers...

Regards

TheEmpathicEar

I just finished uninstalling v7.x and installed v8.x. I used the "box, mara fix" and it seems fine so far. Has anyone else used this? And, how has it worked so far? And, how can you determine that the fix was "successful"? I did a "Trial Activation" during the install and I worry about this?

I been using ESET for a good while I never needed a crack or TNOD . There's giveaways sometimes and other ways to get legit keys and not worry with blacklisting , I have TNOD portable here lately when I look at the keys it gives its mostly trial keys but a few and the dates on them not very long before they expire and even if you get lucky and find one that is a longways off from expiring its going blacklist and expire soon anyways. While TNOD works it gets its keys from search engines and such and they are deleting more and more key sites from there search engines everyday .

All these key finding programs based on and old idea from when ESET v3 came out . Most search results from China or Russia don't even exist in Google anymore. And many old key sites are gone now. And many now days hide there keys behind link protectors were TNOD cant pick it up . That leaves very little sites left it can use .

If set TNOD to find no trial keys at 30 keys even adding 2 personal servers its only finding 19 or 20 keys out of 30 . You can search the internet and find personal servers and add them and get better results though :) After adding like 5 personal servers I got it to download 30 out of 30 keys ;)

TheEmpathicEar

I been using ESET for a good while I never needed a crack or TNOD . There's giveaways sometimes and other ways to get legit keys and not worry with blacklisting , I have TNOD portable here lately when I look at the keys it gives its mostly trial keys but a few and the dates on them not very long before they expire and even if you get lucky and find one that is a longways off from expiring its going blacklist and expire soon anyways. While TNOD works it gets its keys from search engines and such and they are deleting more and more key sites from there search engines everyday .

All these key finding programs based on and old idea from when ESET v3 came out . Most search results from China or Russia don't even exist in Google anymore. And many old key sites are gone now. And many now days hide there keys behind link protectors were TNOD cant pick it up . That leaves very little sites left it can use .

If set TNOD to find no trial keys at 30 keys even adding 2 personal servers its only finding 19 or 20 keys out of 30 . You can search the internet and find personal servers and add them and get better results though :)

I think I was looking for "workable" ideas and not a critique? Anyone can be a critic... :rolleyes:

If set TNOD to find no trial keys at 30 keys even adding 2 personal servers its only finding 19 or 20 keys out of 30 . You can search the internet and find personal servers and add them and get better results though :)

I think I was looking for "workable" ideas and not a critique? Anyone can be a critic... :rolleyes:

Really searching the internet for keys and and adding the sites to TNOD will fix it were it works really good it would be hard to kill because you can add new sites yourself . And searching nsane there's ideas that still work . there's a whole topic dedicated to eset fixes here. Mag post a thing with all known fixes in it for years. All the ideas are already here you just have to do the footwork yourself .

My name's Damya can give you Two Activation Keys! that I'm currently using.

Cheers up! Nsa@ners

Username: EAV-0129076670

Password: t4umj3uab6
Expiration : 08-Jan-2016

Username: : EAV-0129275924
Password: 2thntpb2ek
Expiration ; 11-Mai-2015

TheEmpathicEar

@YUMAN

Thx! But, given that I have activated using box, mara fix, will using these keys "mess" that up somehow?

Archived