WinRAR 5.20 Beta 2

jalaffa

WinRAR is a powerful archive manager providing complete support for RAR and ZIP archives and is able to unpack CAB, ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZ, ACE, UUE, BZ2, JAR, ISO, 7Z, Z archives. Its RAR format may only take second place for its level of compression – but it is consistently the fastest when it comes to both packing and unpacking files. While RAR files are not native to Windows or Mac, many other compression programs are still capable of unpacking it. WinRAR is available on Windows, OSX, and Linux, despite the name.

Thanks to sternog for the update.

Download

• Replies 4
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you guys upload this as a ZIP because I want to get WinRAR extracted without installing it. I did a clean install and I only have built in ZIP available.

What's New!

Version 5.20 beta 2   1. "Create WinRAR.ini file" command in "Export/Import" submenu      of "Options" menu creates a new WinRAR.ini file and copies      WinRAR settings from Registry to this file.   2. Beta 1 documentation described "Global" keys in WinRAR.ini      as Global/AppData, Global/Integration, Global/SaveSettings,      when actually they are Global\AppData, Global\Integration,      Global\SaveSettings (backslash instead of forward slash).      Now WinRAR creates these keys in WinRAR.ini automatically      if they do not already exist.   3. Compression settings in "Convert archives" dialog were not saved      after pressing "Save" button.      4. First beta proposed "name.ext.ext.rar" instead of expected      "name.ext.rar" archive name, when archiving "name.ext" folder.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived