Process Lasso 7.0.4.0

Matt

• Administrator

Process Lasso improves system performance, responsiveness, and stability during high loads through dynamic adjustments to process priority classes. It can also automatically terminate undesired processes, apply default priorities and CPU affinities to processes, limit the number of instances a process can have, and log all processes. It is not a task manager replacement, but does have task manager like capabilities to compliment its primary functions. Process Lasso runs on all editions of Windows 2000, XP, 2003, 2008, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.

Thanks to Astron for the update.

Download

• Replies 12
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@dcs18

I searched on section about 'prevent idm..etc' but couldn't find instruction for pro lasso you mentioned above.

Process Lasso does not presently do any back-end licensing checks without prompting the user first. Further, those rare user prompted licensing checks are only added to the product once every year or two.

So, there is no need to block Process Lasso from communicating with Bitsum.com.

The only communication it does is to check for updates. It gets the latest version from the web site, compares that to the installed version, then prompts you to allow an update, or does the update if you've turned on automated updates.

Bitsum favors a tolerant approach to piracy. We hope that leniency discourages abusive practices such as blocking our domain out of fear that we'll 'catch you' or invalidate the license.

Process Lasso is in a period of rapid enhancement right now.

We are grateful for all users, legitimate or not, but we are especially grateful to those who support our efforts by purchasing a license!

New products are coming from Bitsum in Q4 2014 that we believe the community will like. Unlike so many PC software vendors, all we really want to do is contribute to the PC community and make the world a slightly better place. Revenue is a secondary concern, a business necessity more than a primary objective.

Play hardball with the corporations that are playing hardball with you. Let's play softball :).

Process Lasso does not presently do any back-end licensing checks without prompting the user first. Further, those rare user prompted licensing checks are only added to the product once every year or two.

So, there is no need to block Process Lasso from communicating with Bitsum.com.

The only communication it does is to check for updates. It gets the latest version from the web site, compares that to the installed version, then prompts you to allow an update, or does the update if you've turned on automated updates.

Bitsum favors a tolerant approach to piracy. We hope that leniency discourages abusive practices such as blocking our domain out of fear that we'll 'catch you' or invalidate the license.

Process Lasso is in a period of rapid enhancement right now.

We are grateful for all users, legitimate or not, but we are especially grateful to those who support our efforts by purchasing a license!

New products are coming from Bitsum in Q4 2014 that we believe the community will like. Unlike so many PC software vendors, all we really want to do is contribute to the PC community and make the world a slightly better place. Revenue is a secondary concern, a business necessity more than a primary objective.

Play hardball with the corporations that are playing hardball with you. Let's play softball :).

Respect , Sure This Applies ONLY To Those Have Money & Use The Software On Daily Basis & profit From It One Way Or Another

IF YOU LIKE IT, AND CAN AFFORD IT
SUPPORT THE MAKERS AND BUY IT!

Let's play softball :).

OK, alright - all fixing references to Process Lasso Pro shall be deleted within the hour. UFbmK6T.gif

:).

I don't block your domain My firewall Just blocks your program . My firewall blocks everything that i haven't made a allow rule by default . And if I find no useful reason for allowing a program . I don't bother free or paid . So how am I being abusive I didn't invent windows FW Microsoft did . Take it up with Bill Gates .

• 10 months later...

Archived