DVDFab 9.1.7.1

jalaffa

DVDFab is all-in-one DVD copying/converting/burning software. In just one or two steps, you can copy any DVD to DVDR/PSP/iPod/etc. DVDFab is brand new, is completely rewritten, is based on more than 6 years of DVD copy software development. It allows you to remove all DVD copy protections, like CSS, CPPM, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs, ARccOS, RipGuard, FluxDVD, CORE X2, etc. It is constantly updated to support latest DVD copy protections and has a very fast copying speed, normally it's about 10 - 20 minutes.

Thanks to Astron for the update.

Download

• Replies 21
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheEmpathicEar

Do we have a working crack for this?

@goverhand

Which crack are U talking about?

brd patch not working here. tried a few times it asks me to activate when it opens.

edit: i tried again but disconnected from the internet before installing and it worked. not sure if its just this system, but might be worth disconnecting before installing

@mastershake...

I heeded your advice and did what you said and it worked great.

BTW, you can register this one with any username.

brd patch not working here. tried a few times it asks me to activate when it opens.

edit: i tried again but disconnected from the internet before installing and it worked. not sure if its just this system, but might be worth disconnecting before installing

Even after I disconnected from the internet, it took me a couple of tries before it worked, but it eventually worked. ;)

TheEmpathicEar

BRD Patch: From a previous thread: 1. Install software 2. Launch DVDFab and start trial - "Try" button. 3. Close program [make sure program is not running in the background] 4. Now, use BRD patch.

@donkey-girl

I tried some of your download links for non-US version - putting 9171 in place of whatever version was originally there [as you suggested]. No go. I can my use my VPN [TorGuard] to get the non-US version. But, it would be nice to have some download links for the non-US version posted here.

BRD Patch: From a previous thread: 1. Install software 2. Launch DVDFab and start trial - "Try" button. 3. Close program [make sure program is not running in the background] 4. Now, use BRD patch.

That's correct.

After some testing, there is no need to disconnect from the internet.

was for sure not running in the backround. mot sure why it did not work until i disconnected from the net but it did. would not work till i did. but hey either way whatever works!! as long as it does.

I gave those instructions a while back and has always worked....reason being, the patch needs dvdfab to be fully initialized first thus the need for running it in trial mode...it edits some files that need to be done first before patch will work correctly and then no need for disconnecting the internet. brd patch has always worked this way. ;)

@donkey-girl

I tried some of your download links for non-US version - putting 9171 in place of whatever version was originally there [as you suggested]. No go. I can my use my VPN [TorGuard] to get the non-US version. But, it would be nice to have some download links for the non-US version posted here.

The original version is already in these link I posted so yes when click my link you will get 9.1.7.1 (exl. if it is updated to 9.1.8.0 you can copy and past this in my link and you will get 9.1.8.0 simpel is that :) :

What's the hash for the non US version?

I have this. Is it the non US version?

CRC32: F6983380
MD5: 73E6E58FD00F3CFFEFF806E10D8DC251
SHA-1: E9CA240261222989C9EA07D40B73B2D8A6BDF388

TheEmpathicEar

@donkey-girl

The original version is already in these link I posted so yes when click my link you will get 9.1.7.1 (exl. if it is updated to 9.1.8.0 you can copy and past this in my link and you will get 9.1.8.0 simpel is that :) :

This, //www.nsaneforums.com/topic/229027-dvdfab-9168/?p=837888, is the post I am talking about. I tried replacing 9168 with 9171 and it did not work.

@donkey-girl

This, //www.nsaneforums.com/topic/229027-dvdfab-9168/?p=837888, is the post I am talking about. I tried replacing 9168 with 9171 and it did not work.

Well now I just tested all link in that topic you link to and change the version to 9171 and it download without any probs. So I dont know what you make wrong.

TheEmpathicEar

@donkey-girl

I just tried it again. But, this time I opened a new tab, cut and pasted the [edited] URL, and it worked. I don't know why...

Remove the anonymz from the beginning of the link and it works...I have noticed lately that the anonymz causes issues with some links...not all.

Maybe a admin can look to see if there is a new mod for the forum for anonymz. I am sure it is a mod and not built into the main forum software. I use to run a site a couple yrs back so lil things like this I am use to getting around. lol Running a site is really complex and I thank all involved here in keeping it maintained.

Remove the anonymz from the beginning of the link and it works...I have noticed lately that the anonymz causes issues with some links...not all.

Exatly like that, all time I removed anonymz when download, more easy and fast for me :)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived