Which Antivirus should i have?

urioz

I test Avira, and its feel too slugging to my system, Norton seem interesting but not probe it. I use ESS for a time and this work fine, count of malware in my system for 1+ years = 0 (before that actually also 0 with NOD32 2.x), actually I don't like Firewall like Comodo, its like Comodo control my PC, not me. Also I browser for all dark site and I feel secure. The best anti-malware its the user ;)

• Replies 55
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Using ESS for about a year with no problems.

Had the same problem as Chocobito... Comodo is a good firewall but he (lol) controls your computer with too much asking for permissions, etc.

In the other hand ESS stays in your tray and he doesn't ask you nothing.

Since is an all in one and fully custumizable I reccomend it!

Cheers,

Black____

Using ESS for about a year with no problems.

Had the same problem as Chocobito... Comodo is a good firewall but he (lol) controls your computer with too much asking for permissions, etc.

In the other hand ESS stays in your tray and he doesn't ask you nothing.

Since is an all in one and fully custumizable I reccomend it!

Cheers,

Black____

Some people have problems with the GUI for ESS. It does not seem to tell you much information easily for most to understand. I recommend you try out Online Armour Free Firewall. You don't have to keep it, just give it a try and you will be surprised at how user friendly and easy it is. You can set it to only ask once per program or automatic mode does not ask many questions. If you like it you can use it with ESS or EAV, but 2 firewalls is not useful so maybe EAV + Online Armour is a good combo. :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

@hamamia:

I respect your opinion, but I strongly disagree.

Kaspersky is only ONE of the best :)

Archived