• Created
  • Last Reply

@dcs18

how do i fix this?

Captureinet.png

{Update}

Even after apply patch

If you want to use the firewall fix - you can click my signature. 6HUIPBa.gif

IMHO, most other fixes are also reported to be working - just try the one that suits you (we are always around to help you.) F3h9xqz.gif

IMHO, most other fixes are also reported to be working - just try the one that suits you (we are always around to help you.) F3h9xqz.gif

It only happens after each restart; when clicked ok; it opens up my web browser show up some retail stores where i can buy IDM.

Using Update 3 Patch REiS here no fake serial, I did notice something strange on this build though IDM had me download a test page when I 1st installed it, but no more test pages after that.It seems it past the test . :lol:

It only happens after each restart; when clicked ok; it opens up my web browser show up some retail stores where i can buy IDM.

For a more personal one-on-one support, I would suggest posting at the dedicated topic of the particular fix that you wish to use. ;)

Archived