Kaspersky Internet Security 90 DAYS and to Include Bitdefender Total Security and Webroot SecureAnywhere 180 days Bonanza !

Jobe

After the recent giveaway of this product have some spare keys left over,FIRST COME FIRST SERVED.These keys will work on 2015 Version if you upgrade from an older version ie: 2013 or 2014 versions,not sure if you can directly install key on new version,no doubt members on here will be able to enlighten us !!!.

As far as I know there is no time restriction on them so you can keep and extend your licence at a later date.

If you are doing fresh install make sure you use an uninstaller to completely remove all traces of any previous Kaspersky trial products that have been on your system,otherwise key will not be accepted.

If you require a key please PM me and I will forward a key to you as soon as I can.

They are trial keys not commercial. It means that you will have to remove Kaspersky thoroughly (using a uninstaller again cleaning registry...) every 3 months.if you wish to use more than one key.

Download link for fresh install: http://usa.kaspersky.com/files/?file=kis&lang=en

Enjoy people..................

NEW ADDITION: BITDEFENDER TOTAL SECURITY 180 DAY KEYS ADDED

THESE TOTAL SECURITY KEYS NEED TO BE ACTIVATED BY DEC 5TH,PM ME IF YOU NEED ONE OR ANY OF THE OTHERS.

Also found some WEBROOT SECUREANYWHERE AV,Set it and forget it. Always-on, continuous protection without interruptions or slowdowns.

180 Day keys,no time limit applies,keep as long as you want.

Again PM me and I will get back to you,Enjoy peoples.

Check the Front Page if you are new to this AV, download link of latest version is there.

• Replies 127
  • Views 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These keys will work on 2015 Version if you upgrade from an older version ie: 2013 or 2014 versions,not sure if you can directly install key on new version,no doubt members on here will be able to enlighten us !!!.

FYI: At this time the Kaspersky rules is: current year -1y till current year +3y :)

Ex: a key KIS2014 is valid for: KIS2013, KIS2014, KIS2015, KIS2016 and KIS2017

please PM me

please pm me thanks

Check PM,s,Enjoy.......

Pm Me please one key. Thanks...

Check PM,Enjoy........

PLEASE sent me a Key. Thanks

Check PM,Enjoy............

Both keys, Please Thanks in advance.

Enjoy,check both PM's,LOL.

Pm Me please one key

thank you

Could you please send me 1 key for KIS? thanks.

Send me 1 key for KIS, please!

Best regards. :cheers:

Please PM me Key KIS.

Thanks! ^_^ :lol:

On the way to you,Enjoy guys.........

Pm Me please one key. Thanks

Dear Jobe, Kindly send me, both of keys Thanks a lot.

Regards.

Check PM's,Enjoy guys..........

give me a key!thanks!

one key KIS pls
thanks advance

Dear Jobe, Kindly send me, both of keys Thanks a lot.

Regards.

Check PM,s guys.

Archived