TinyWall 2.1.5

jalaffa

TinyWall has been designed to improve the default firewall of Windows. TinyWall lets you work while protecting you. There are no annoying popups but configuration is very simple. Using the advanced Windows Firewall built into newer Windows versions, TinyWall's performance impact is negligible. No drivers or kernel-components are installed so it does not influence system stability. Automatic learning, blocklists, password lock, firewall tampering protection and built-in tight firewall rules help increase TinyWall's and your computer's security even further. Firewall modes and lots of other convenience features make TinyWall extremely easy to use for anybody. All packed into a download that is about a megabyte.

Download

• Replies 9
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So is this program better than WFC?

regards

So is this program better than WFC?

regards

Windows Firewall Control Updated Frequently :)

When I use WFC with the method you posted for Total-Uninstall.v6.3.4 it made it stop working . As soon as I uninstalled WFC it works again just using windows FW . So WFC dont seem to work for everything. Now I just make all blocking and allow rules in windows FW its self . I really see no need for 3rd party apps that piggy back off WFW,

When I use WFC with the method you posted for Total-Uninstall.v6.3.4 it made it stop working . As soon as I uninstalled WFC it works again just using windows FW . So WFC dont seem to work for everything. Now I just make all blocking and allow rules in windows FW its self . I really see no need for 3rd party apps that piggy back off WFW,

It's Suitable For Almost All User Levels >Beg --- Adv< Friendly GUI & Saves many Clickings UnLike Def Of Original WF

As For Total Uninstall 6.3.4 No Proplems Here Working Fine , Rules Made Through WFC , Maybe Duplicate Rule or Some Missconfiguration Made The Conflict

It's Suitable For Almost All User Levels >Beg --- Adv< Friendly GUI & Saves many Clickings UnLike Def Of Original WF

As For Total Uninstall 6.3.4 No Proplems Here Working Fine , Rules Made Through WFC , Maybe Duplicate Rule or Some Missconfiguration Made The Conflict

Well maybe you like to share how it works for you ? Here on my system I had it installed for a very longtime per your install notes for Windows Firewall . The day I installed WFC it called home and came undone . I waited tell I reformatted my system to even try TU again . Even with rules made per your install notes to block through whole pc. it still calls home trough TU exe If I allow it through it came undone . If I block it it came undone . If I uninstall it works fine with just WF. Also I found another IP thats not on your install notes that it calls out I have blocked it too.

Well maybe you like to share how it works for you ? Here on my system I had it installed for a very longtime per your install notes for Windows Firewall . The day I installed WFC it called home and came undone . I waited tell I reformatted my system to even try TU again . Even with rules made per your install notes to block through whole pc. it still calls home trough TU exe If I allow it through it came undone . If I block it it came undone . If I uninstall it works fine with just WF. Also I found another IP thats not on your install notes that it calls out I have blocked it too.

ok When I Have Time I will Do Some Illustrations On How to Do It , Even It's An Oldie Version/Topic ;)

As For he extra Ip To Be Blocked You Might Wanna Share Info On The Latest Version Topic Of Total Uninstall

ok When I Have Time I will Do Some Illustrations On How to Do It , Even It's An Oldie Version/Topic ;)

As For he extra Ip To Be Blocked You Might Wanna Share Info On The Latest Version Topic Of Total Uninstall

Your old topic is still open i think but I worked on trying get it to work with WFC for like a day and half last week and no luck . soon as I uninstalled it I had success with blocking it trough just WF .

Your old topic is still open i think but I worked on trying get it to work with WFC for like a day and half last week and no luck . soon as I uninstalled it I had success with blocking it trough just WF .

Testing Environment Windows 8.1 X64 Vmware (Bridged Networking )

Installation / Activation / Block Rules All Conducted With Net On

Total Uninstall 6.3.4 , Firewall Rule Created Using Windows Firewall Control 4.1.5.0

Reg /Activation Holds In Both Mods Low & Medium Filtering

How To Creat Block Rule [Windows Firewall Control]

image.png

Results

image.png

image.png

Archived