uTorrent 3.4.2 Build 34727

jalaffa

uTorrent is an efficient and feature rich BitTorrent client for Windows sporting a very small footprint. It was designed to use as little cpu, memory and space as possible while offering all the functionality expected from advanced clients. With uTorrent, you can download files faster and contribute by sharing files and bandwidth. Additionally, uTorrent supports the Protocol Encryption joint specification (compatible with Azureus 2.4.0.0 and above, BitComet 0.63 and above) and peer exchange.

Thanks to Astron for the update.

Download

• Replies 25
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

uTorrent 3.4.2 Build 34729 Cracked .exe - (Copy the replacement of the directory with a program!)

201410121557438852014_10_11_103345.png

Site: https://www.tusfiles.net
Sharecode[?]: /ug08irtrr97h

knowledge-Spammer

waiting for the + one, cracked by Mr. Knowledge or.. selens777 or.... other jedi knight ! :)

i did say i may stop with utorrent patched installer but i may post from time to time and i like patched installers so people just install and its it

BitTorrent.Inc.Products.Patch.READNFO-REiS [Please, read the .NFO File]

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/QSOJCX4O/

Note: - You have to have one of the products installed on your system but not both, otherwise the patch will not work!

- If you're smart you'll have it cracked properly! -_- -_- -_-

Best Regards,

Ghost0507 :lol: :lol: :lol:

knowledge-Spammer

BitTorrent.Inc.Products.Patch.READNFO-REiS [Please, read the .NFO File]

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/QSOJCX4O/

Note: If you're smart you'll have it cracked properly! -_- -_- -_-

Best Regards,

Ghost0507 :lol: :lol: :lol:

look out my good friend is back Ghost0507

---START PATCHING---

{Looking uTorrent Main Folder}

[GET REGISTRY VALUE]

OK

[Find Next File]

C:\Users\knowledge\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent

uTorrent.exe

C:\Users\knowledge\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent\uTorrent.exe

OK

[sEARCH & REPLACE PATCH]

Loading File:

C:\Users\knowledge\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent\uTorrent.exe

PE CheckSum Fix : OK

Restore original file time : OK

File patched!

OK

[EXPORT FILE]

C:\Users\knowledge\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent\settings.dat

overwriting existing file

setting file attributes

File Export : OK

OK

.:[ Enjoy another great Team REiS Release ]:.

---PATCHING DONE---

is it me or do this utorrent look just like //www.nsaneforums.com/topic/229647-utorrent-plus-31-working-but-wood-like-help-two-make-it-work-on-34/?do=findComment&comment=841692 heheheheSGVynUQ.png?1

very nice work

Ghost0507 new patch and Music:)

knowledge-Spammer

@Ghost0507

why don't you make us some good "exes", yours were almost perfect?

thank you

patch works fine try i wood post exes but ill let Ghost0507

but try patch out

knowledge-Spammer

@

Ghost0507

can i ask do this patch remove gb2ZldF.png?1? y i ask is i am working on my own thing with utorrent and when i try to patch installer i see upgrade to plus

if your patch not remove the part were it say upgrade to plus i may have a fix ? inbox me if u like may be we can fix things together

@

Ghost0507

can i ask do this patch remove gb2ZldF.png?1? y i ask is i am working on my own thing with utorrent and when i try to patch installer i see upgrade to plus

if your patch not remove the part were it say upgrade to plus i may have a fix ? inbox me if u like may be we can fix things together

To completely remove all, I have edited the following lines of the "settings.dat" file: (The descriptions of each line are in Russian) :lol:

anoninfo=0 - не отправлять анонимную информацию об использовании confirm_when_deleting=1 - запрос при удалении торрентов confirm_exit - запрос при выходе из программы confirm_exit_critical_seeder=1 - запрос при выходе если вы единственный сид confirm_remove_tracker=1 - запрос при удалении трекеров check_update=0 - отключить автообновление до стабильных версий check_update_beta=0 - отключить автообновление до бета версий diskio.mark_of_the_web=0 - не прикреплять AltDS к загружаемым файлам в ФС NTFS mainwnd_split_x=205 - ширина левой панели minimize_to_tray=1 - сворачивать в область уведомлений close_to_tray=1 - закрывать в область уведомлений notify_complete=1 - всплывающие уведомления offers.left_rail_offer_enabled=0 - отключаем показ рекламы 1 offers.sponsored_torrent_offer_enabled=0 - отключаем показ рекламы 2 offers.featured_content_url=0 - отключаем показ рекламы 3 gui.alternate_color=1 - чередовать цвет фона списка gui.show_plus_upsell=0 - отключить левое нижнее окно о версии плюс gui.show_status_icon_in_dl_list=1 - отображать статус-стрелки gui.cat_all_expanded=1 - развернуть список категорий торрентов gui.category_list_spaces=0 - свернуть список категорий gui.find_pane=0 - не отображать панель приложений gui.granular_priority=1 - цифровой список приоритетов gui.limits_in_statusbar=1 - ограничения скорости в строке состояния gui.speed_in_title=1 - текущая скорость загрузки/отдачи в заголовке окна gui.show_plus_av_upsell=0 - не отображать информацию об антивирусе gui.show_plus_conv_upsell=0 - не отображать информацию о конвертере gui.show_plus_upsell_nodes=0 - не отображать дополнительные приложения версии Плюс show_logger_tab=1 - доп. закладка show_pieces_tab=1 - доп. закладка show_related_tab=1 - доп. закладка show_updates_tab=1 - доп. закладка sys.prevent_standby=1 - запретить переход в спящий режим 

Source: ru-board forum! -_-

so have your patch bin updated then and how about bittorrent ? :)

but what? :blink: Hey, the patch from above is for uTorrent and BitTorrent and the lines of settings.dat is the same for both! :angry: :angry:

knowledge-Spammer

but what? :blink: Hey, the patch from above is for uTorrent and BitTorrent and the lines of settings.dat is the same for both! :angry: :angry:

i did try and bittorrent had problems my end ill retry

edit working now my good man :(

You have to have one of the products installed on your system but not both, otherwise the patch will not work! :angry: :angry: :angry:

knowledge-Spammer

You have to have one of the products installed on your system but not both, otherwise the patch will not work! :angry: :angry: :angry:

ok now i see y

u are smart

ok now i see y

u are smart

Thanks! :lol: :lol: :lol:

knowledge-Spammer

its so cleaner now with out the adds i think its how utorrent team need to do things i think

For some reason I get error.

No other BitTorrent products installed. UPX says it's not packed with UPX.

---START PATCHING---
{Looking uTorrent Main Folder}
[GET REGISTRY VALUE]
OK
[Find Next File]
C:\Users\NoDeX\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent
uTorrent.exe
C:\Users\NoDeX\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent\uTorrent.exe
OK
[sEARCH & REPLACE PATCH]
Loading File:
C:\Users\NoDeX\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent\uTorrent.exe
Can't find pattern! Trying next one...
PE CheckSum Fix : OK
Restore original file time : OK
Nothing patched!
ERROR
EXIT PATCHING
---PATCHING DONE---

Edit: Skylly's UPX Unpacker worked, patch worked now ^_^

Note: - You have to have one of the products installed on your system but not both, otherwise the patch will not work!

- If you're smart you'll have it cracked properly!

Useless for me because I have always used the standalone or portable version...It needs to be installed for this patch to work!..

knowledge-Spammer

- If you're smart you'll have it cracked properly!

Useless for me because I have always used the standalone or portable version...It needs to be installed for this patch to work!..

may help u not need to install the program now as all files in a rar not the best but may help ?

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/009f0782

Archived