"Complete surveys in order to download" are fake or phishing?

dcbakkk

In order to download some software patch or crack, google shows many many search results, but these results are all need you to complete a survey, then they allow you to download the file(In face that is not possible, many advs).

Somebody tells me if they are fake websites or phishing sites?

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
narutoverse13

Pretty much 96-99% of the time whenever you have to complete a survey to download a file, it will be a scam. Many scammers like this create fake .exe files and name those files to what you are searching for. For example, many people still believe that a "Paypal Money Adder" exists. The truth is, there is no such thing. Those scammers give their files a filename of "Paypal Adder.exe" or "Money Adder .exe" or some crap like that. Now, there are some legitimate crackers who want you to downloading their patch using a survey because they want to be paid for their hard work. This is completely understandable. For the most part, however, completing a survey just from some random google search for "crack or patch" will be a waste of time. A lot of times, these survey sites don't even work XD. I am sure that whatever crack you are trying to find can be found somewhere; however, don't complete a survey for such cracks UNLESS the crack Author is legitiamate and you get that survey link DIRECTLY from his website. In your case, you just did a random google search for patch/crack for a software; do not complete the survey as it will just be a scam. Even if the file from your Google search appears to be good, it probably isn't. Remember this saying: if it's too good to be true, then it probably is.

Pretty much 96-99% of the time whenever you have to complete a survey to download a file, it will be a scam. ......

So it is.

Thank you so much!

In order to download some software patch or crack, google shows many many search results, but these results are all need you to complete a survey, then they allow you to download the file(In face that is not possible, many advs).

Somebody tells me if they are fake websites or phishing sites?

This is in order to get information about You: name, place of residence, email, phone number, bank details etc..

Yourself you send them all absolutely voluntarily.

Almost the sites is Fake, just want to get visitor level.

I was once searching for facebook hacker and got involved in some kind of survey in order to download the file. Then I completed the survey and it took me to another survey. Tried to complete that but it was like never ending survey. So I told it- "suuck your own d!ck" and left alone.

golden rule "If it seems too good to be true it usually is"

and if you don't learn that quick you should never surf again

I was once searching for facebook hacker and got involved in some kind of survey in order to download the file. Then I completed the survey and it took me to another survey. Tried to complete that but it was like never ending survey. So I told it- "suuck your own d!ck" and left alone.

So am I, I wanna find a method to modify golds&gems of Dungeon Gems game by Gameloft, then I searched on google, there are some hacking patches with some introduction videos to show you how to use this patch, These introduction videos are also fake?

That's too unbelievable. Almost it lets me to believe that is true.

Most of these webs are fake, there are a few ones that would actually let you download the file after "Paying" some text messages on your cell phone. After you download the file, most of the time it will be a .txt file saying "Thank you for being an asshole". LOL

Archived