ConvertXtoDVD 5.2.0.26

jalaffa

ConvertXtoDVD is a software to convert and burn your videos to DVD. In only a few clicks you can backup your movies to DVD playable on any home DVD player. It supports the most popular formats such as Xvid, MOV, VOB, Mpeg, Mpeg4, MP4, AVI, WMV, DV and stream formats. It converts your files into a compliant DVD Video set of files and burns it on a DVD media. The aspect ratio can be automatically selected or forced to a specific format. ConvertXtoDVD supports NTSC and PAL and automatically creates chapters. Multiple audio tracks are supported. With ConvertXtoDVD you can convert and burn all your videos! Backup and transfer your movies to DVD and enjoy watching them on any home DVD player.

Thanks to sternog for the update.

Download

• Replies 11
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheEmpathicEar

My ConvertXtoDVD installation is failing with error message: "ConvertXtoDVD transcoder has stopped working". I had v5.2.0.22 installed. I tried updating to v5.2.0.26 using the options to clean registry and installation files, etc. This just seemed to start failing for no particular reason? My next step is to do a thorough uninstall and then try to reinstall. But, I am curious to see if anyone else has had this happen?j

EDIT: This happens at seemingly random places. i.e. Changing settings, choosing a video, etc.

EnglishLionheart
by TheEmpathicEar - 5 min 55 sec ago

My ConvertXtoDVD installation is failing with error message: "ConvetXtoDVD transcoder has stopped working". I had v5.2.0.22 installed. I tried updating to v5.2.0.26 using the options to clean registry and installation files, etc. This just seemed to start failing for no particular reason? My next step is to do a thorough uninstall and then try to reinstall. But, I am curious to see if anyone else has had this happen?

I've had this issue also on occasions. I used the VSO Application Cleaner (CleanVSO.exe - this can be found on VSO's website), cleaned CX2D on my pc, re-booted and performed a fresh install of CX2D.

TheEmpathicEar

If I use this on my PC, do I still need to use the VSO built-in uninstaller first?

This seems to be an on going issues with CX2D 5. If you use vso cleaner then it wont matter if the installer cleans or not...no info will be there to clean. They have been having transcoder issues for a while also. Why do you think I like their other app, vso video converter better? lol CX2D 4 was the best if you ask me....5 is just broken from the start. Just my opinion but it is based on seen facts.

TheEmpathicEar

This seems to be an on going issues with CX2D 5. If you use vso cleaner then it wont matter if the installer cleans or not...no info will be there to clean. They have been having transcoder issues for a while also. Why do you think I like their other app, vos video converter better? lol CX2D 4 was the best if you ask me....5 is just broken from the start. Just my opinion but it is based on seen facts.

I have had issues using Video Converter. I only convert video to work on my DVD player that allows a USB flash drive. And, trying to get video that works on this device is "iffy" at best. Especially hard, is getting HD video converted to non-HD formats. ConvertxtoDVD [when working properly] has always produced DVDs that play perfectly. Getting one video format converted to another video format that will play on this DVD player is not so easy...

I would get a different another dvd player...they are a dime a dozen. That's what I would do.

What about the subtiles? does it still looks likem rubbish when fineshed converted and play on a dvd player?? I have tested all v 5 until now (not this) and still get rubbish subtiles. I use v.4.2.0.0 and it do perfect job convert. Which version can I upgrade to and get same perfect resultat as I do in v.4.2.0.0 ??

What about the subtiles? does it still looks likem rubbish when fineshed converted and play on a dvd player?? I have tested all v 5 until now (not this) and still get rubbish subtiles. I use v.4.2.0.0 and it do perfect job convert. Which version can I upgrade to and get same perfect resultat as I do in v.4.2.0.0 ??

Once they get all the Bugs out of v5 they will release v6 . When I 1st used this software it was v2 and the very same way v2 before it became stable they updated by letters not new numbers . I forgot what version it was exactly it was in v2 but they updated it almost every day for along time . Always new releases seem beta in new builds by VSO and once it gets stable they do a new major build .

Like a old cracker told me once why update old :shit: for something new that don't work right .... :D

Archived