How to create Bootable ISO using SysLinux

hp owner

I am having one ASUSTeK Mother board DVD. It is out dated. My requirement is to another Bootable DVD intregrated with the updated drivers.

So, I have tried first UltraISO. I have made the ISO and burned using NERO. At the time of booting from the DVD, I am getting the error as "ISOLINUX 2.00 2002-10-25 isolinux checksum error.... Sorry...
Boot Failed: press a key to try again".

Then I have tried ISOBuster, CDImage and OSCDImage and the result is the same.

After Googling and reading the original Motherboard ISO details I have found that I have to try other way.

I have attached here the details about the original Motherboard ISO.

Now I am trying the last option FreeDOS. I have found that SysLINUX is the utility tool to create Bootable ISO.

So I have downloaded SysLINUX and extraced to my "C\SysLinux" path. I have found the First Guide and the Second Guide.

According to the Guide I have created one directory under my "C Drive" as "C:\ASUSTeK". Here I have copied all the required files from my original DVD (Including "IsoLinux" folder) and updated driver files from my PC. Then I have copied "ldlinux.c32" from "C:\SysLinux\bios\com32\elflink\ldlinux" to "C:\ASUSTeK\IsoLinux". No need of copying "isolinux.bin", "isolinux.cfg" and "boot.cat" they are alraedy esists. After that I have created another directory as "C:\ASUSTeK\Kernel" and copied "memdisk" to the Kernel folder.

Now I have tried to rum the following command using command prompt:

01. cd C:\SysLinux\bios\win32\

02. syslinux.exe mkisofs -o output.iso \ -b IsoLinux/isolinux.bin -c IsoLinux/boot.cat \ -no-emul-boot -boot-load-size 4 -boot-info-table \ ASUSTeK

But nothing is happening. CMD is always showing the following messages:

C:\SysLinux\bios\win32>syslinux.exe mkisofs -o output.iso \ -b IsoLinux/isolinux.bin -c IsoLinux/boot.cat \ -no-emul-boot -boot-load-size 4 -boot-info-table \ ASUSTeK
Usage: syslinux.exe [options] <drive>: [bootsecfile]
--directory -d Directory for installation target
--install -i Install over the current bootsector
--update -U Update a previous installation
--zip -z Force zipdrive geometry (-H 64 -S 32)
--sectors=# -S Force the number of sectors per track
--heads=# -H Force number of heads
--stupid -s Slow, safe and stupid mode
--raid -r Fall back to the next device on boot failure
--once=... -o Execute a command once upon boot
--clear-once -O Clear the boot-once command
--reset-adv Reset auxilliary data
--menu-save= -M Set the label to select as default on the next boot
--mbr -m Install an MBR
--active -a Mark partition as active
--force -f Ignore precautions

Please help me.